Any Doctors out there? Need advice

PCBudgetSolutions

I am a 23 year old guy, 5'9" 235 (still dropping). and 2 nights ago I was feeling sick. Now I've been sick a better part of my life, but thats sinus related.  Also had my appendix taken out 3 years ago as well.  List ofo meds I am on atm to combat said illness:

Strong antacid to combat my nightly sickness (Been taking for a year now)

Medicine I took AFTER I got sick

800mg Ibuprofen twice a day (they are 800mg tablets I usually take for aches and headaches)

875mg Amoxocilin twice a day

2 200MG of Some sinus stuff

And some perk (Pain kills) as well

I woke up with back and side pains, a severely high fever and stomach pains.  I have difficulty walking after sitting for awhile, I am not urinating very often, and my mouth is always dry.  I usually consume a TON of liquids daily but it's down quite a bit.  Urinating doesn't seem painful, but it's not extremely pleasant either.  I am on vacation atm so no medical help.  2 things to note:

The day before I got sick I was in the Ocean and I consumed quite a bit of alcohol, more than usual.  I am a very random drinker, I'll go weeks/months w/o drinking and then kick 5 beers in 1 sitting.  These drinks included 2 30oz rum buckets and 1 20oz Pina colada.  Any idea?

EDIT: I now broke out into a sweat randomly and it's 73*F in here.  However I am drinking alot of water right now and see if it was dehydration.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

did u take any medications when u consumed alcohol ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I am a 23 year old guy, 5'9" 235 (still dropping). and 2 nights ago I was feeling sick. Now I've been sick a better part of my life, but thats sinus related.  Also had my appendix taken out 3 years ago as well.  List ofo meds I am on atm to combat said illness:

Strong antacid to combat my nightly sickness (Been taking for a year now)

800MG Ibuprofen x2

875MG Amoxocilin x2

2 200MG of Some sinus stuff

And some perks as well

I woke up with back and side pains, a severely high fever and stomach pains.  I have difficulty walking after sitting for awhile, I am not urinating very often, and my mouth is always dry.  I usually consume a TON of liquids daily but it's down quite a bit.  Urinating doesn't seem painful, but it's not extremely pleasant either.  I am on vacation atm so no medical help.  2 things to note:

The day before I got sick I was in the Ocean and I consumed quite a bit of alcohol, more than usual.  I am a very random drinker, I'll go weeks/months w/o drinking and then kick 5 beers in 1 sitting.  These drinks included 2 30oz rum buckets and 1 20oz Pina colada.  Any idea?

I wouldnt recomend posting here for medical advice any advise posted here be carefull with what people post here if it seems dangerious then dont do it.

Anyway good luck proble best to go to your doctor through

My guess is that the side pains were your liver? You should NEVER consume alcohol while on medication because both will put pressure on your liver

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

did u take any medications when u consumed alcohol ?

At the time, only my antacid medicine but I've consumed alcohol with that many times, rather I drank earlier than day and took it at night.

Where are you on vacation?

-------

PRO-Tip: see a doctor

Ocean City Maryland.  Don't have any doctor offices nor do I have the money to go to the ER.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

you should't take ibuprofen long term, it can kill your kidneys.

If you drink a lot but you don't pee a lot...i would go to the next hospital asap...

And don't ask strangers...if you feel something is wrong ask a doctor :D

I suggest rum and to lay off the kiddie pain pills

asking for medical advice on a tech forum lol.. Take it easy bro

Please ask this question on a medical website... Even Yahoo answers might be better. Also, you're vague about these "perks". I'm assuming that has something to do with how you're feeling right now if that's what I assume it means

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I am no doctor but that's a lot of ibuprofen and it is know to cause all sorts of issues with stomachs,  pains, acid reflux etc.

And the amoxicillin will only help if your body is fighting an actual bacterial infection. If it is viral then all the amoxicillin will do is upset your guts.

Please see a doctor, I reckon those meds are whats causing half your grief

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you should't take ibuprofen long term, it can kill your kidneys.

If you drink a lot but you don't pee a lot...i would go to the next hospital asap...

And don't ask strangers...if you feel something is wrong ask a doctor :D

I did take ibuprofen before I went to bed but that was because I was feeling all this come on.  I did take it a few times a week for headaches and stuff.

I am no doctor but that's a lot of ibuprofen and it is know to cause all sorts of issues with stomachs,  pains, acid reflux etc.

And the amoxicillin will only help if your body is fighting an actual bacterial infection. If it is viral then all the amoxicillin will do is upset your guts.

The only meds I take daily are my antacid.  The ibuprofen is 1 pill.  800MG.

Only meds I took before I got sick was 1 800mg ibuprofen and my antacid.  That ibuprofen is 1 pill that I take for headaches and pains when I have them.

Only meds I took before I got sick was 1 800mg ibuprofen and my antacid.  That ibuprofen is 1 pill that I take for headaches and pains when I have them.

I still think you should call a doctor, I am on nexium for reflux and I can't take too much ibuprofen as it upsets everything.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i thought you guys have now Obama care...and can go to a doc without being bankrupt?

Gotta see if any take my insurance.

Just call them right away and ask.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

By the way, an overdoes of Amoxicillin does cause on to urinate less and can be a cause for sever stomach pains as well as a fever. A quick way to check is to put your fingers to where you would normally get your pulse from(on your neck) and slide your finger about half an inch down following your jawline, if there is a lump there that is larger than usual it means your glands are swollen which is an indicator of fevers and such. To me it sounds like too much Amoxiicllin.... I'm sure the alcohol and perks didn't help much

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

By the way, an overdoes of Amoxicillin does cause on to urinate less and can be a cause for sever stomach pains as well as a fever. A quick way to check is to put your fingers to where you would normally get your pulse from(on your neck) and slide your finger about half an inch down following your jawline, if there is a lump there that is larger than usual it means your glands are swollen which is an indicator of fevers and such. To me it sounds like too much Amoxiicllin.... I'm sure the alcohol and perks didn't help much

ALL of this started before I took any meds.

i thought you guys have now Obama care...and can go to a doc without being bankrupt?

lol, its government health insurance. very unconstitutional stuff.

we've always had free (or low cost, church run) clinics, Obama.

lol, its government health insurance. very unconstitutional stuff.

we've always had free (or low cost, church run) clinics, Obama.

Welfare healthcare is free, government healthcare is EXPENSIVE.

But on topic, we still think its the flu despite lack of vomiting (Thank you nightly meds) and diarrhea.  Sweating usually means I am kicking it :)

Very suss mate. You announce you're leaving the forum temporarily because some shit went down and now you're in need of medical attention. Care to explain what's up?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Apologies OP; however, this really isn't the place to be asking for medical advice. It places the Forum - particularly Linus and Slick - in liability as incorrect information and advice could easily lead to something going wrong with your health, thus leaving them vulnerable to legal issues. If you want to seek professional advice on what to do, there are many authorised and professional medical advice forums on the web which are able to deal with this sort of question besides seeing a trained and qualified Doctor.

Thank you.