Hitman Alpha Cant run 60fps 1080p on Titan X

ClownFace1511

omg. look, another retarded news thread that has nothing to do with tech news. is fps in games all you people talk about. god damn it.

Well usually alpha means final version and game is finally playable 20 patches later

Alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha. O right, and its a alpha.

- snip-

Everyone's saying it's an Alpha, as if you weren't meant to be making sure that your game is at least somewhat optimal throughout development.

You guys give me a migraine.

The creator of Ghost Recon games. Also, Star Wars Battlefront 3 will release on November 17 2015.

it is Clancy not Glancy

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

it is Clancy not Glancy

I know that dude, it just a misspell happen sometimes as well you know? 

Once again it proves that NVIDIA and Gameworks are satan out to ruin games! /s

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

This is a matter of bad coding, not actually pushing the tech to its limits.

Have you seen the game? Because I don't think squeenix has shown anything. For all we know this could be the next crysis.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

way too much clickbait irrelevant bullshit in news posts ....

4as it has been said its alpha Ive played it there is still debug shit littering the screen and effects are not even loading without errors the version thats out isnt even close to done, I would be shocked if its even the latest build of the game. the state of the leak means NOTHING about the future of the game.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Dont even want to know about shit port of shit games. Perhaps they just want to sell to the niche that comprises of titan x or maybe gtx 980ti.

Its a bad move from marketing perspective. Barely anyone would consider buying this game at that level of pathetic performace.

It preety much confirms that the programmes behind this game are from some 3rd grade college with barely enough knowledge on how to code properly.

According to me, a company that doesnt even enough money to hire proper programmers to develop the very product on which there future revenue depends deserve to go bankrupt. And they don't deserve even a penny for there shit game.

The creator of Ghost Recon games.

... lol. This six word sentence has at least three problems.

1.) He was pointing out the typo

2.) His name has been on a lot more things than the Ghost Recon games.

3.) He was an author who funded a game studio which has made some games based on his books and still uses his name on some things even after his death.

Also, fun fact: He didn't even write the Ghost Recon books.

Q512mfX.jpg

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Dont even want to know about shit port of shit games. Perhaps they just want to sell to the niche that comprises of titan x or maybe gtx 980ti.

Its a bad move from marketing perspective. Barely anyone would consider buying this game at that level of pathetic performace.

It preety much confirms that the programmes behind this game are from some 3rd grade college with barely enough knowledge on how to code properly.

According to me, a company that doesnt even enough money to hire proper programmers to develop the very product on which there future revenue depends deserve to go bankrupt. And they don't deserve even a penny for there shit game.

This post pretty much confirms your a moron, its not finished and ready to ship for a reason, stop talking.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

... lol. This six word sentence has at least three problems.

1.) He was pointing out the typo

2.) His name has been on a lot more things than the Ghost Recon games.

3.) He was an author who funded a game studio which has made some games based on his books and still uses his name on some things even after his death.

Also, fun fact: He didn't even write the Ghost Recon books.

Never expect that to happen, but hey at least i got one of my point right. 

Heck, I don't even want to know how Arkham Knight ran in the alpha stage.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

The creator of Ghost Recon games. Also, Star Wars Battlefront 3 will release on November 17 2015.

Is he ? :D

-snip-

what you don't see is the millions of individual hairs being animated on his back, ars and crotch

Heck, I don't even want to know how Arkham Knight ran in the alpha stage.

Heck, i don't even know why people preorder this game. This is why Warner Brother teach us NEVER PREODER A GAME OR YOU WILL GOING TO GET SCREW. Also, they are still updating Batman Arham Knight while is already suspended from Steam http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145589580833757497

This post pretty much confirms your a moron, its not finished and ready to ship for a reason, stop talking.

And this post confirms your arrogance and that its a revelation that you are the only moron out here.

Why are you talking about it anyways? The heading itself says less than 60fps on titan x. So what are we supposed to say?

Are we supposed to applaud the programmes and game that they achieved less than 60fps on the most powerfull and costliest gpu right now. Even if it is in alpha stage?

Or are we supposed to line up for pre ordering this awesome game with such a great performace?

We talk about facts. And these kind of news are definately a bad thing even from marketing perspective whether you like it or not. Fact here is that right now its completely shitty. There is no reason to talk about it otherwise. And there is no way to tell what kind of optimization would come later until you have a magic crystal ball. You are only assuming it would be much better. I don't see that it would be running on any mid or low end graphics card that actually forms the bulk of purchases.

The topic is about performace of this game on titan x. Which is extremely bad. We would talk about how good or bad it would become once its finalized. But, here there is no need to assume that it would have astronomical improvements. Right now, at this level I don't have any reason to applaud it like you want everyone to do.

And this post confirms your arrogance and that its a revelation that you are the only moron out here.

Why are you talking about it anyways? The heading itself says less than 60fps on titan x. So what are we supposed to say?

Are we supposed to applaud the programmes and game that they achieved less than 60fps on the most powerfull and costliest gpu right now. Even if it is in alpha stage?

We talk about facts. And the fact here is that right now its completely shitty. There is no reason to talk about it otherwise. And there is no way to tell what kind of optimization would come later until you have a magic crystal ball. You are only assuming it would be much better. I don't see that it would be running on any mid or low end graphics card that actually forms the bulk of purchases.

The topic is about performace of this game on titan x. Which is extremely bad. We would talk about how good or bad it would become once its finalized. But, here there is no need to assume that it would have astronomical improvements. Right now, at this level I don't have any reason to applaud it like you want everyone to do.

No, but we shouldn't burn them at the stakes until they actually try to sell the game with shitty optimization. All in all we shouldn't talk about this at all until it is in a more advanced development state.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W