Hitman Alpha Cant run 60fps 1080p on Titan X

ClownFace1511

Game needs some huge optimisation work before it hits the shelf. We though batman was bad, we got another thing coming xD Hopefully they fix all these performance issues up before launch day and it looks like an interesting game.

The closed alpha of Hitman is a huge resource hog, where even NVIDIA's GeForce GTX Titan X can't run the game at a stable 60FPS at 1080p on 'Ultra' settings.

With the performance on one of the best cards on the market not even hitting 60FPS at only 1080p, what will happen at 1440p? 4K?

Source:

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/46646/hitman-alpha-brings-titan-knees-60fps-1080p/index.html

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

It's closed alpha, honestly what did you expect?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

4da1a1a23dba011a7ba6918986a6b818302b949a

Again, it's alpha, every alpha game runs like shit.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The last hitman ran really well on a dual core cpu. I'm sure they will fix the video card side of things before release. 

Holy crap. Proud of the posts so far. Unlike early access wants you to believe, alpha=features, beta=optimizing and bug fixes.

Can't optimize in alpha because major game changes can break the optimization

when is this supposed to be released?

Hitman will release on December 8th on Steam, and Tom Glancy's Rainbow Six Siege will release on October 13th.

4da1a1a23dba011a7ba6918986a6b818302b949a

Again, it's alpha, every alpha game runs like shit.

Not every one 

The Space/ Medieval engineers games are very well optimised :D

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Hitman will release on December 8th on Steam, and Tom Glancy's Rainbow Six Siege will release on October 13th.

Who is Tom Glancy??

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Who is Tom Glancy??

The creator of Ghost Recon games. Also, Star Wars Battlefront 3 will release on November 17 2015.

well, they have like 4 and a half months to fix the game

i think its enough time for them to do something decent

well, they have like 4 and a half months to fix the game

i think its enough time for them to do something decent

I believe they already release either a close alpha or 30 minutes gameplay.

The creator of Ghost Recon games. Also, Star Wars Battlefront 3 will release on November 17 2015.

Nope, that is Tom Clancy...

Nope, that is Tom Clancy...

Thanks for the correction, i sometimes misspell stuff so...........

Also, Tom Clancy The Division will release on March 8 2016. Here is the 15 minutes gameplay video of it.

Tom Clancy The Division Walkthrough Part 1.

tom clancy's the division is coming March 8. So 2 Tom Clancy games in less then 6 months. Good luck UBI

tom clancy's the division is coming March 8. So 2 Tom Clancy games in less then 6 months. Good luck UBI

Brother, what is UBI? I know FBI but UBI is something new that i have to know my brother!.

Holy crap. Proud of the posts so far. Unlike early access wants you to believe, alpha=features, beta=optimizing and bug fixes.

Can't optimize in alpha because major game changes can break the optimization

That's a load of crap. If you designed the software to be extensible and nimble in the first place, changing 1 thing should not impact anything else in the system. Unless you intend to move from rasterization to ray tracing, or move from having some appropriate effects to having a ton which in the end together probably shouldn't be used simultaneously, then changing any single thing should not impact the system in a way you can't optimize as you go. Good software is optimized from the moment the coding begins. The absolute wrong answer is to put off optimization until the end. People in general software engineering will tell you that, and the HPC crowd especially will tell you that.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Its an alpha first off

Second off isn't this what we want? Games pushing technology forward. The highest end GPUs didn't completely max out Crysis 1 when it came out.

This is a matter of bad coding, not actually pushing the tech to its limits.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd