Star Citizen Alpha Pt.1 Coming 23rd Of August

ixi_your_face

The hangar module folks! The date has been announced.

HangarReleaseDate.jpg

Scheduled for the 23rd, during Cologne's Gamescom. Wrap up tight, put your seatbelt on. And get your colons ready!

For the most. Exciting. Hanger walking sim. Ever. :D

FireflyDance.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

My 300I is ready.  :)

o/

My 315p is ready to be painted, buffed and pre scratched :D

May buy an aurora just for kicks

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

o/

My 315p is ready to be painted, buffed and pre scratched :D

May buy an aurora just for kicks

Derp I forgot I upgraded to a 325a

Almost a birthday present for me...

What ship is it you've got again?

Can't wait to get my hands on the mighty power of my 315p :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

What ship is it you've got again?

Can't wait to get my hands on the mighty power of my 315p :P

He got a constellation.

I'm scared for this day to come.

I haven't been following much if any of the news behind it. All I know is my life will be sucked into this game. Guess I'll have to log into my account and distribute my 3 ships among friends/family soon.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I dont even know what this game is about..

MMO about flying space ships but its first person so you can walk around your ship.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

BIRTHDAY PRESENT WOOT

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Curious, what are you guys using for joysticks? I'm thinking of picking up a Saitek X52 Pro.

Curious, what are you guys using for joysticks? I'm thinking of picking up a Saitek X52 Pro.

I'll probably steal my grandad's old USB joystick until i can justify buying a yoke/joystick+hotas.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Explorer up and ready. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Explorer up and ready. 

You've got LTI, right?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You've got LTI, right?

Sadly no, only 4 months, I didn't get it at the time of the LTI promotion, but I am not planning on keeping that ship forever anyways.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -