Looking for a 200$ gaming laptop

poop_987

Hey there! I'm looking for a decent 200$ gaming laptop, I want it for CS go and TF2 and stuff like that

Thanks for reading!

Probably not gonna happen unless you find some insane deal on a used notebook.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

wat. $200 usually is the pricerange for a pure webbased notebook. facebook, twitter etc. heck I dont even know if you can run 1080p 60FPS on youtube with that budget..

$400 is minimum imho. and even then dont expect any performance miracles

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

Not happening really. That's the price of an entry level Chromebook type machine. 

EDIT: Unless there's some cheap Skylake laptops with Iris iGPUs. Not even sure if the laptop SKUs have released yet, they normally come out before the desktop ones. 

wat. $200 usually is the pricerange for a pure webbased notebook. facebook, twitter etc. heck I dont even know if you can run 1080p 60FPS on youtube with that budget..

$400 is minimum imho. and even then dont expect any performance miracles

Actually it's not for me

200? nope, not going to happen, sorry

Here. 

Legal Way:

Save more money

Illegal way:

Buy used gun for 100$

Black mask- 5$

ammo 50$

45$ Bolt Cutters

Directions to nearest electronics store

Otherwise its really not going to happen unless you get an old laptop like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitude-E6410-i7-620M-2-67GHz-500GB-HDD-8GB-RAM-Win7Pro-Battery-/221826989784?hash=item33a5eb3ed8

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Here. 

Legal Way:

Save more money

Illegal way:

Buy used gun for 100$

Black mask- 5$

ammo 50$

45$ Bolt Cutters

Directions to nearest electronics store

Otherwise its really not going to happen unless you get an old laptop like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitude-E6410-i7-620M-2-67GHz-500GB-HDD-8GB-RAM-Win7Pro-Battery-/221826989784?hash=item33a5eb3ed8

lol that is the exact notebook I use right now at work.. wow.

I have seen used thinkpads at flea markets with i7's that would play those games fine for around 200.

u sure? i7 is not i7.. the old i7 like the one in my Dell Latitude E6410 at work are dualcores with HT and it doesnt even run CSGO on minimal settings (6FPS) ;)

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

lol that is the exact notebook I use right now at work.. wow.

Lol. How does it perform? ANd is this the one you are selling or same model? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Lol. How does it perform? ANd is this the one you are selling or same model?

same model and same specs :D except for the 840 EVO I put into this one. it belongs to the company though.

since it's an i7 620M it only has 2 cores and HT and the iGPU is basically useless. without an SSD it is slow, the touchpad is the opposite of precise and games are not a thing. CSGO minimal settings -> 6FPS.

I already tried ^^ what it is good at is TeeWorlds.. :P

also the keyboard on it is not really great. the ones on modern entry level notebooks or "tablets" are better.

I always plug my mechanical tenkeyless into it when I need to code etc - increases needed space but at least I can get stuff done

same model and same specs :D except for the 840 EVO I put into this one. it belongs to the company though.

since it's an i7 620M it only has 2 cores and HT and the iGPU is basically useless. without an SSD it is slow, the touchpad is the opposite of precise and games are not a thing. CSGO minimal settings -> 6FPS.

I already tried ^^ what it is good at is TeeWorlds.. :P

Thats what I thought. Word and excel if it is feeling good that day. For 200 if you want to do anything but the web get games of the chrome web store and free online stuff like this: http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/games/shuttle/

You're not going to find a gaming laptop at that price point.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|