Alienware R1 Laptop $1199.99 almost half off original cost!

WORMc337

ebay links aren't allowed

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Can't post ebay links to stuff you're selling m8.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (eBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.   

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

inb4 moderator locks thread and puts you in jail. Kappa Kappa 123

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

You better delete that before you get called out on backseat moderating.

Im not a fan of backseat monitoring, but showing how someone is breaking the CoC is a million times better then someone saying "that's against CoC" and leaving it to that. if I post something that i didnt know was agianst CoC, id rather know exactly what I did wrong. 

ihmo. no idea how actual mods feel about it

Im not a fan of backseat monitoring, but showing how someone is breaking the CoC is a million times better then someone saying "that's against CoC" and leaving it to that. if I post something that i didnt know was agianst CoC, id rather know exactly what I did wrong. 

ihmo. no idea how actual mods feel about it

Quoting the CoC is backseat moderating. Period. Don't believe me? Talk to Airdeano.

Quoting the CoC is backseat moderating. Period. Don't believe me? Talk to Airdeano.

From what his post says, he knows it's backseat moderating. He just gave his own reason on why he did it since he doesn't want OP to be confused why it's agains CoC

Big deal, I informed them that it's against the COC and provided a quote from it to prove it.

Honestly, I don't see a damn problem with "Backseat moderating", at least I didn't just post "That's not allowed." and leave it at that.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Big deal, I informed them that it's against the COC and provided a quote from it to prove it.

Honestly, I don't see a damn problem with "Backseat moderating", at least I didn't just post "That's not allowed." and leave it at that.

True I guess. Technically I was backseat moderating as well. 

....mate I know its backseat moderating. The VERY FIRST THING I posted said it was backseat moderating lol

We do not allow for advertisement on the public forum. If you wish to advertise something and sell it on here, use the Classifieds section.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch