Linus's Suzuki SV650S 2003 Found for Sale

but-why.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Eh, this is from 2013. He probably tried to sell it because of his kid ect.

He still has it now.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

but-why.gif

If you are talking about the link, I don't want Linus to get calls from dickheads.

Eh, this is from 2013. He probably tried to sell it because of his kid ect.

He still has it now.

Yea, I know. I saw it in one of the office vlogs.

If you are talking about the link, I don't want Linus to get calls from dickheads.

I'm talking about the post in general.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I'm talking about the post in general.

I just wanted to share my findings in the off topic section. It's related to Linus and its vaguely interesting, lol.

Im going on a mission to find where this thing is.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Im going on a mission to find where this thing is.

Good luck. The only way I found it was entering his phone number in Google. And no, I'm not telling you his phone number :)

Good luck. The only way I found it was entering his phone number in Google. And no, I'm not telling you his phone number :)

can i get some clues? Like is it on a site where you can sell anything other then cars?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

can i get some clues? Like is it on a site where you can sell anything other then cars?

EDIT: REMOVED

YOOO I FOUND IT

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I am pretty sure linus changed his number since then.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I am pretty sure linus changed his number since then.

Nope. It's the same :/ - called him when he leaked it this year on the WAN show to let him know about the leak - he said he had blocked the tools (dickheads). They match up. 

YOOO I FOUND IT

Please don't be a dick and only call him for a good reason. :)

Mods'll probably close this topic and remove it ;/ - I said too much

Nope. It's the same :/ - called him when he leaked it this year on the WAN show to let him know about the leak - he said he had blocked the tools (dickheads). They match up. 

I have really bad social awkwardness there is no way i will call him but i will keep his number in my phone just in case.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

then he blacklisted my number lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

then he blacklisted my number lol.

I wasn't too much of a dick. I was just like, hey, your number was on the WAN show. 

I have really bad social awkwardness there is no way i will call him but i will keep his number in my phone just in case.

Same here. My call was super awkward. I might link my "call with linus" post here. Is that against the rules in this case. Time to review!

When did u call him? 

on the livestream of August 23th 2013.

on the livestream of August 23th 2013.

Ah, he showed his number in a May livestream this year

Haha. I might text him if I have issues with my build.

it was really easy to find the page i obviously wont call him but he should take his number off the page just in case

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just realized something. If his number was leaked on the WAN show, everybody would text him #firepole - I'm interested to see if someone'll leak it in tomorrows. I hope no-one does. It'll be a nightmare for Linus.