Feel depressed

nokturrduk84

I don't know what to do. I hate my life. I feel depressed. I live spiritually alone. I spend most my time in my room. I don't like going out. I don't like being in society, but now I can't stand loneliness too. I do a lot gaming, but now I feel also bored of them. I feel sleepy, but I'm lazy to sleep. I don't know how to entertain myself. By the way, can you suggest me any good horror movies?  :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I don't know what to do. I hate my life. I feel depressed. I live spiritually alone. I spend most my time in my room. I don't like going out. I don't like being in society, but now I can't stand loneliness too. I do a lot gaming, but now I feel also bored of them. I feel sleepy, but I'm lazy to sleep. I don't know how to entertain myself. By the way, can you suggest me any good horror movies? :)

Go out to a bar and meet some bar flies.:)

get into movie editing, record some gameplay since you game, and try and edit it and learn video editing software, its a nice hobby, or get into a progrma like cinema 4D.

As for horror movies ive no idea but yeah itll all be fine dont worry!

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

The Conjuring, Human Centipede if you are into that stuff, Saw series

By the way, I have social anxiety too man, it really sucks, I really can't help you :(

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Woa woa is it just me or is there some from of spamming here iwth all the "i dont know what to do with my life" topics?

Woa woa is it just me or is there some from of spamming here iwth all the "i dont know what to do with my life" topics?

Ya I noticed that too.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Something is going on.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40823-i-cant-fucking-take-it-anymore/

Just remember that you are not alone.

Dude chill, there are only 2

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

you just got to give yourself a self-confidence boost. 

Find something you love to do and do it! that's what brought me out of it. 

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”    -Henry Ford

Please do BOINC. no matter how small a contribution it can make a difference. 

Go to a doctor or psychologists or something. Or ask help on MedHelp forums.

Some people need to mount a heatsink on their foreheads and learn to chill.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't like going out. I don't like being in society, but now I can't stand loneliness too

Something is going to have to be done, you feel alone yet you don't like going out or being in society.

I'm no expert (far from it) but I'd bite the bullet and go out, even if it's just a walk, a walk can do wonders trust me.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

People need to mount a heatsink on their foreheads and learn to chill.

Who is that aimed at?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My honest and true advice , smoke some good sativa weed , it gives you an upfeeling high rather than a couch lock high which the indica weeds give you , only problem sativa strain cannabis s very very hard to find if you dont have acces to a cofeeshop/dispensery ...

Interested in Business and Technology

Who is that aimed at?

Edit: Some people*

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

My honest and true advice , smoke some good sativa weed , it gives you an upfeeling high rather than a couch lock high which the indica weeds give you , only problem sativa strain cannabis s very very hard to find if you dont have acces to a cofeeshop/dispensery ...

You do know that not everyone lives in Holland 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I know for a fact that america is revamping their weed laws in a fast tempo and that soon amreica is going to have legal acces to (medical)cannabis.

Interested in Business and Technology

I know for a fact that america is revamping their weed laws in a fast tempo and that soon amreica is going to have legal acces to (medical)cannabis.

Some states already do... do they not?

All I can say is make a coffee (or any hot drink), listen to some music or go for a walk.

I've never been depressed so I can't begin to imagine what you're going though but I have had days where I feel down because I've been unemployed for 3 years after leaving college but going for walks does a surprising amount of good but what you could do is go an see a professional and have a long chat.

We can't really help you a great deal on here because we are not professionals but we all (well most) will always endeavour to do the best we can.

I can go in 5miles and there's medical shops here in CALIFORNIA..

get into movie editing, record some gameplay since you game, and try and edit it and learn video editing software, its a nice hobby, or get into a progrma like cinema 4D.

As for horror movies ive no idea but yeah itll all be fine dont worry!

I'll try to check CInema 4D and then watch the movie "The Conjuring" in the Internet if I find it. I had this problem few months ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

I wonder if there is anyone who had the same disease or whatever it is? I spend too much time gaming and I live at night and sleep at day. (It changes however by time). Can too much gaming cause that?

Oh and I forgot to say, I'm 28 and I don't work and I don't have wife or girlfriend. Is it normal?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I have a slimier kind of thing. I am not really depressed, but I get bored and do not like going out, and I don't really like other people that I do not know. But it does get boring just sitting at home. Go out for a walk somewhere quite every once and a while. And try and talk to some people. Try and talk to some people on steam or whatever you play games, and I'm sure there are lots of people that would talk to you on this forum. 

hello