Feel depressed

nokturrduk84

Hit the gym ;D or do weights at home since you dont like leaving the house, get into a routine and you will start seeing benefits with correct diet too

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Do not smoke weed as directed above, that's a completely ridiculous thing to suggest. Why not add to your depression with more depression, mood swings and then develope bi polar? ROFL.

Avoid caffeine if your depression is caused by or is co-morbid with depression.

I reiterate exercise, get into a routine etc.

I often feel the same way. I don't really thing a lot of things fun anymore. Only thing that's cool is talking to mates.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Hit the gym, go running, indulge in your hobbies, talk to your friends, or go make new friends. Just going out into the mall and wandering around with a friend is great fun. I've been depressed before, all you've got to do is just keep on truckin'. Life always gets better.

Being depressed will not fix depression, it is something you have to want to fix. So think about why you feel this way and change it. It's your life do what you want with it.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning