Xbox One controller worth the extra $20 over the Xbox 360 controller.

A new game rocket league has come out and everyone seems to be using a controller for it. I was wondering in terms of comfort and reliability is the Xbox One controller worth it. I chose xbox controllers rather than the dualshock 4 because it is plug and play and I don't play fighting games.

The extra $20 over what?

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

The extra $20 over what?

DualShock 4.

A new game rocket league has come out and everyone seems to be using a controller for it. I was wondering in terms of comfort and reliability is the Xbox One controller worth it. I chose xbox controllers rather than the dualshock 4 because it is plug and play and I don't play fighting games.

Xinput controllers are always plug and play. PS4 controllers aren't always.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Why don't you just get an Xbox 360 controller?

And most PC gamers use xbox controllers for a reason: playstation controllers suck, the joysticks are just blatantly terrible, simply put.

personally i like using mine for emulators and such or any games i just wanna sit back in bed and play witha  controller on i definetly love the feel and compfort of my xbox one controller i only paid about 50 bucks for it and it came with a 10 ft cable.

askdjfasdf

The extra $20 over what?

DualShock 4.

Xinput controllers are always plug and play. PS4 controllers aren't always.

Why don't you just get an Xbox 360 controller?

And most PC gamers use xbox controllers for a reason: playstation controllers suck, the joysticks are just blatantly terrible, simply put.

My bad I meant extra $20 over the 360 controller.

Have you tried using PS4 SCP ? Lol that would work I use it for my PS3 controller

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Yes, it is. I've used both and currently own an Xbox One controller. It feels nice and performs very good.

Xbox 360 one... not so much IMO. Feels like a brittle piece of plastic, and buttons don't feel responsive at all, compared to the other one.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

You just missed the prime sale on the 360 controller. It was $20... unfortunately, I missed it aswell

You just missed the prime sale on the 360 controller. It was $20... unfortunately, I missed it aswell

I'm buying used for like $23

Yes, it is. I've used both and currently own an Xbox One controller. It feels nice and performs very good.

Xbox 360 one... not so much IMO. Feels like a brittle piece of plastic, and buttons don't feel responsive at all, compared to the other one.

How do the buttons on the xbox one are they bigger? I don't care to much on what its made out of for what I'm paying for about how long can you use the xbox 360 controller without discomfort compared to the xbox one.

How do the buttons on the xbox one are they bigger? I don't care to much on what its made out of for what I'm paying for about how long can you use the xbox 360 controller without discomfort compared to the xbox one.

Buttons are about the same, except both triggers, which are much larger on the newer one; although it's mostly the shape of the controller that's different. You can use the Xbox One one for as long as you want and your hands will never get tired. The other one... I don't remember after how long, but I would start feeling pain along the center of my hands after a while... probably an hour or two.

The Xbox One controller is the best feeling controller I've ever held. Followed by the PS4 controller. I'd say it's absolutely worth it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

go XB1 or PS4

the quality control on the 360 controllers has gone to complete crap - everyone is just completely oblivious to it. the control sticks don't ever return to a proper zero on either axis, as well as having tons of physical slop to them. I'm stuck with mine because I bought it at gamestop and they are only willing to take it as a used trade-in (as in, for next to nothing)

then I bought another one at Best Buy, same problem. Thankfully Best Buy let me return that one

I posted about it, but nobody cared to even check.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/275850-xb360-controller-returning-to-zero-check/

You've been warned. 360 controllers do not deserve the praise that they get anymore. They used to be great, but I think MS changed (to cheaper) manufacturers when they refreshed the 360. I hate every time I have to use this overpriced piece of garbage these days

I like the Triggers on the Xbox One controller, however, the X1 controllers tumbsticks are REALLY, REALLY small.