Skinny but eat like a rhino thread

Statecat

You must have a good metabolism then. I've haven't been the most fortunate as far as metabolism rate goes. But I've been taking suppliments that helped alot, now I eat 1k-1.5k calories over my suggested diet and I'm still able to loose if not maintain my body weight.

It's the Asian part of me I bet. I'm many things such as Scottish, Irish, German, British, French, etc. But I'm also Chinese and Filipino. Haha. Filipino people are small. ;-; I look extremely German but I have the Asian body type.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

It's the Asian part of me I bet. I'm many things such as Scottish, Irish, German, British, French, etc. But I'm also Chinese and Filipino. Haha. Filipino people are small. ;-; I look extremely German but I have the Asian body type.

im filipino but im 5'6 and im only 13

i see some of the pure white Chinese friends, and when they go into the sun, they just get red and it goes away, it;s not sunburn. But when I go outside i get darker.  

im filipino but im 5'6 and im only 13

Wow. Just like my younger brother! Haha. He's 5'9. About an inch taller than me. Most of the Filipino people I know aren't taller than 5'5.

Wow. Just like my younger brother! Haha. He's 5'9. About an inch taller than me. Most of the Filipino people I know aren't taller than 5'5.

lol but im 100% 

but whats weird is im super overweight but my body isn't showing any extra when I wear clothing. 

No way. That's crazy! You're a Kurd right? I really give your community a salute and a thank you for everything they endure and do for people. That's really cool! I grew up in Thailand for five years so I spoke Thai for a while. I can't speak it any longer though. Hehe. I had no one to talk to in the language when I moved back to the States.

Nah not a Kurd, something completely different :P :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

Kurds are islamic I think and number around 40 million. Assyrians (not Syrians, easy to confuse though one could be both) number 2-3 million. They are however neighbours so they share some things.

but when i play online i get 1 bar for ping LOL

Wha , that sucks :P

Nah not a Kurd, something completely different :P :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

Kurds are islamic I think and number around 40 million. Assyrians (not Syrians, easy to confuse though one could be both) number 2-3 million.

Ah I see sorry for the confusion. x) Still quite the amazing individual though! You are interesting to talk to. ^_^

Np :P nah, not amazing, quite boring really.

Np :P nah, not amazing, quite boring really.

Seriously dude add me on Steam and we can play some games. I am in dire need of friends on Steam. xD The few gamer friends I know are console gamers, and the rest are sports players. Hahaha.

Seriously dude add me on Steam and we can play some games. I am in dire need of friends on Steam. xD The few gamer friends I know are console gamers, and the rest are sports players. Hahaha.

I did, though I am not that much of a Steam guy :P

Well all enjoy the thread! I have a flight to catch at 07:00. ;-; Which means waking up at around 04:00 because of traffic. Goodnight and I honestly did not expect this random thread to explode like this. Hahah.

198cm tall, weighing at around 75kilos... eat everything, and still skinny as fuck... meh

When I was on the football(American) team in high-school I could eat like 30 tacos and still have room for more and I don't think I've ever weighed more than 180 lbs, so not exactly skinny but considering my diet I probably should have weighed like 250 :P

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

Take advantage of fast metabolisms while you still have it. It'll eventually go away. I personally am in the same boat as most of you. Eating a lot, but not gaining any weight.

It's a gift really ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

5ft11 and 120 pounds, and known as the garbage can since everyone will pass their plate to me when they are done and I send them back empty, and that's after I've finished my fairly large meal. no workouts or exercises, but a fairly active lifestyle in terms of on my feet most of the day at work and always busy with some project outside as long as the sun is out

Well , I'ma tell you my journey , I was about 16 and I was FAT I mean like really fucking fat. I was 1.75cm and I was at the brick of 100 KG (95.9 to be exact,) And I said to myself , that i have to change. And I did got into the gym , 5x times a week , and for 2 years and counting xD Now im 1.84cm and 80 KG's . And mostly is Muscle now . But long story short , I dont belive in the eat more times a day crap , in the end you cant pass your calory intake/day so why even bother. So just eat want you want , dont pass your calory intake (go see a nutritionist to learn how much calorys your body can have per day) and exercise. And then you can eat whatever you want :) .

But most of all exercise. And this is for you who "strongies" who cant loss weight. Well you can , at the begin its hard , I know that. But after you get it on your head that YOU CAN DO IT after that its EASY :) 

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

I eat an average amount and am an average weight for my height. 

5ft11 and 120 pounds, and known as the garbage can since everyone will pass their plate to me when they are done and I send them back empty, and that's after I've finished my fairly large meal. no workouts or exercises, but a fairly active lifestyle in terms of on my feet most of the day at work and always busy with some project outside as long as the sun is out

Ichigo was like that so at least you live up to your profile photo. Hahaha.

I workout 6 days a week,

this might be one reason

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

this might be one reason

Probably is the actual reason, just like me, 6 days a week lifting, eat a lot but burn it off, if OP stays away from processed crap then he isn't putting on weight. 

Your stats reveal you are under weight for your height. 

this might be one reason

Sixth day is a dedicated stretch day. :P

Probably is the actual reason, just like me, 6 days a week lifting, eat a lot but burn it off, if OP stays away from processed crap then he isn't putting on weight.

Your stats reveal you are under weight for your height.

Yes! No processed foods. Eckh. Makes my tummy upset. ;-;

Sixth day is a dedicated stretch day. :P

But you will definitely be thin if you work out 6 days :P most people work out 0 days

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

But you will definitely be thin if you work out 6 days :P most people work out 0 days

Very true. ;-; It's especially bad if you don't work out and eat fast food all the time. xD