Do you like it wet or dry?

kipper

What kind of weather are you most in tune with?

I prefer cold, but not so cold my ears feel like a cat is raping them.

Title: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

I like the weather when it's raining.

I love rain.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I like storms, but I LOVE snow.

Seriously, move my ass to antarctica. I will never want to come back. Not sure if a frozen environment counts as wet or dry.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

haha that title, and cool weather! 

Hate rain (most of the time) and hate it when its boiling hot! love jumpers =]

Seriously, move my ass to antarctica. I will never want to come back. Not sure if a frozen environment counts as wet or dry.

dry, i believe it has to do with moisture content, i know artic regions are be considered deserts, also it can get to cold to snow there.

Anyways i love warm weather born on Hawaii, moved to TN, dry heat is much better i feel.

I like it wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

Dry.

Source: I live in Canada. Winter makes my hair dry and puffy.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

dry, i believe it has to do with moisture content, i know artic regions are be considered deserts, also it can get to cold to snow there.

Anyways i love warm weather born on Hawaii, moved to TN, dry heat is much better i feel.

I'm native to Virginia, I despise Humidity.  I've been to Louisiana, how ANYONE lives there is beyond my comprehension.

Dry.

Source: I live in Canada. Winter makes my hair dry and puffy.

I wish I was living there. I hate winters in the Southern United States, such short crappy winter with little to no snow.

I'm native to Virginia, I despise Humidity. I've been to Louisiana, how ANYONE lives there is beyond my comprehension.

I wish I was living there. I hate winters in the Southern United States, such short crappy winter with little to no snow.

i lived in LA, they had marks on the wall where i thought it was measuring the kids height, nope where flood water got up to in the house, like wtf why would you live there. The weather is crazy but, they have drive through liquor stores where they make mixed drinks but you cant put the straw in or its a dui.

i lived in LA, they had marks on the wall where i thought it was measuring the kids height, nope where flood water got up to in the house, like wyf why would you live there. The weather is crazy but, they have drive through liquor stores where they make mixed drinks but you cant put the straw in or its a dui.

.......In VA having an open container is pretty much an automatic DUI lol.

Seriously, mixed drink = no dui, mixed drink with straw = dui? really? That's....insane

I prefer the cold and rainy. I live in Australia where it is like 38C 80% of the year so I hold onto any cold I can muster.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

.......In VA having an open container is pretty much an automatic DUI lol.

Seriously, mixed drink = no dui, mixed drink with straw = dui? really? That's....insane

it was amazing, they had the paper around the straw top but in the foam cup like how can i not drink this. Idk if they still do it, 2010 is when i was there. About the only reason to live there whole state is sinking.

Man I like it cold and rainy Shame I live in the south of the USA

:wub: hey

Wet because CALIFORNIA IS IN A DROUGHT RIGHT NOW  :angry:

54cd7877cbf11.gif

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

I like the weather when it's raining.

I love rain.

Live in either singapore , Malaysia , Indonesia , Phillipines or Southern Vietnam ... You'll get pleasant weather every afternoon ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Live in either singapore , Malaysia , Indonesia , Phillipines or Southern Vietnam ... You'll get pleasant weather every afternoon ... 

Vancouver too :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yesterday it was hot as fuck (at least for me). My body stops working over 25 degree Celsius in my Nordic climate so I prefer cold (not extreme cold but some). Where I live there's wet and it makes the heat and the cold worse so maybe a bit dryer for my taste

That topic name sounds so wrong

Vancouver too :P

Does it snow a lot up there ? If I get a chance I might work/Study at Vancouver ... 

Also , a bit off topic , how do you remember French words ? Because this is the first time I learn a different language ... English just feels natural to me so I don't have to put a lot effort in it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Does it snow a lot up there ? If I get a chance I might work/Study at Vancouver ... 

Also , a bit off topic , how do you remember French words ? Because this is the first time I learn a different language ... English just feels natural to me so I don't have to put a lot effort in it ... 

Not many people in Canada actually speak french as their first language :P

Mostly the people in quebec.

Not many people in Canada actually speak french as their first language :P

Mostly the people in quebec.

It'll be a nice change of wind considering everybody is speaking English ...