[Build Log] Aluminum Halo 4 Binary Rifle

So guys, in order to become a part of the PC Gaming Master Race, I must truly show my capabilities. As you can see by the title, I am making a Halo 4 Binary Rifle out of straight up aluminum and am not sure how much to sell it for in the end, and yes, if you have the money, you can buy this sucker. I will be dividing this build log into 3 parts, Part 1 being the Initial Model, Part 2 being the Styrofoam model, and Part 3 will be me casting the Styrofoam model into aluminum. This is going to be a while, and I will try to release about a part each 1-3 days for Part 1 since it will take a while in order to gather to resources for the Styrofoam model. As soon as we have all the necessary Styrofoam, I will release a part every 1 or 2 days depending on if I'm in Mexico or not, as my grandmother down there has cancer and it has gotten to her bones. This may be the last time I see her. Part 3 might take a while, as I will have to make sure that I have enough, and if not, I'll scrap some old copper and buy some aluminum from the place my dad works. Anyway, I hope you guys might like a build log, and it might get around and sold a lot quicker since you guys have quite a bit of money to spend. Can't wait to be with the PC Gaming Master Race, and I'll see you in the Verse'.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1: The Initial Model (EVA Foam)
-Part 1a: Base Model
Basically, what I've done here is I've sketched the Binary Rifle's first layer onto one half of the 3 pieces and I've cut it out. I then use this layer to trace the other side and I will cut that out. Some images were too big to upload, so I'm hoping these will explain my point. They're in the attached thumbnails because spoilers being weird.

-Part 1b: Layers, and Base Model assembly

To be done and determined

-Part 1c: Final Assembly

Rawr

Part 2: The Styrofoam Model

-Part 2a: Copy the initial model

To be done, determined, and get materials

-Part 2b: Final Assembly

Waiting for done, and determined

-Part 2c: Details and final touches

There will be plenty of work here

Part 3: The Aluminum Casting

-Part 3a: Converting the Styrofoam

Again, I want to be in the Verse'

-Part 3b: Detailing the Final Product

Boop doop probably gonna be a while

-Part 3c: Publishing, Finishing touches, and saying my goodbyes

This will probably involve me very sad or crying because of the hours spent on this.

post-235383-0-15507700-1436012867_thumb.

post-235383-0-28033500-1436012894_thumb.

post-235383-0-44507100-1436012955_thumb.

Even though Halo is not a PC game..

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Combat Evolved was. Horrible port but it was. 

There have been ports to PC.

Also this thread was made in "Console Gaming"

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Combat Evolved and Halo 2 are on PC.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Wait, really? Damn

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Guys, I get that this is console, but it's a cross between the Halo glory that is, and the 1337 of an aluminum model. But yeah guys, I get that this isn't a friggin PC Game, but I needed to show that I was dedicated into going in, by showing my appreciation for gaming in general.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, a bit of an update of why it's been a while. I haven't been doing build logs in the past week due to the fact that I was in Mexico visiting family. 2 weeks before that, I really wasn't SUPER motivated but I am now and I'm ready to do scheduled build logs. Expect step 1b to be out tonight or tomorrow, as I just got back.