FinalMouse Giveaway

I am sick of my dad stealing my mouse every time he needs to use it on his laptop. And I actually need a better and more beautiful mouse than the one I already own.. please, let me have it!!

My dpi buttons don't work q_q, I need a new one desperately

I need a mouse and this looks great!!!

The USB Connector Fell of my Mouse... I wish i was joking 

I don't even have a decent gaming mouse. I'm currently making do with a stock HP mouse that came with an old pre-built.

I hate my mouse , because it is old and is relly hard to play some MOBA game and this Final Mouse is awsome and this will be my perfect solution .

All of my mouse got broken, and i cannot use my computer with no mouse on it.

I need a Finalmouse because my current is a cheap Microsoft Wireless Mouse that's wearing out and has a battery that goes out at the WORST times. 

I've had an MX518 since high school and I was just thinking of getting a new mouse as the paint is starting to peel off. Here's to hoping!

I would enjoy getting a final mouse mouse as I have started getting into pc gaming after having loads of trys at a friends house

I need that mouse because i'm using a generic mouse I bought somewhere and i'll use it for creativity, gaming and school works :) Thanks for appreciation :D

Hey there Nick,

I would like to enter this giveaway as I currently just broke my Razer Abyssus 2012(something) and I'm using my Wacom Intous (small) drawing tablet as a TouchPad to play games on... In other words...

It's god awful X'D, and right now I'm working my butt off building a pc for my buddy...

So I have neither time nor money to buy a new mouse.

I need a new mouse, the one i have has lost all precision... And it's horrible! :D

My current mouse looks like it costed $5, and I've never had a professional mouse before. One reason I haven't bought one is because I use Linux and many popular mouse manufacturers require proprietary drivers that are only available for Windows. Another reason is the prices. It seems as if the FinalMouse would be perfect for my situation!

My mouse is like 8 years old now, and I would love to try something new.

I would be very curious about the mouse, and as well as use it for my laptop, (Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro) during school and show it off to my classmates.

Bonus is that I live in the same province as LTT :3  (Your videos outside of the office drives me nuts, because I've been to all of those places at the wrong time)

Stay Snazzy. 

I just need a new mouse, and been searching from different brands and couldnt quite choose which one and maybe that final mouse would be the final time that i would need a mouse hehe

I want to get into pc gaming but I dont want to spend much on my perhipherals and thats why i want this mouse! 

Well, I purchased a twelve dollar "gaming" mouse on Amazon, just because I didn't have a lot of money. I'm looking for a real mouse, because this one has gotten me through a lot but I am starting to feel bottlenecked. Thanks guys :D

I've used my current mouse so much that the matte finish on it is now glossy and the bottom is now completely flat after all the pads fell off. Would be nice to try out something different.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I am building a budget pc soon and I need to save money where I can. I use laptop and both hands get cramps and my dog had fun thinking it was a mouse now my dog has broken 3 computer mouses

I have the original Razer Abyssus. Could use a couple extra buttons.