FinalMouse Giveaway

Part of touchpad team, but I'd want a mouse for change.

I would like the FinalMouse because I have seen some great reviews and other content about this mouse and am looking to upgrade my current mouse.

I've been using a Logitech M510 for so long that the "M510" on the botton is almost impossible to read. This is the only mouse I have and it is wireless, even tho it uses very few batteries, I would like a mouse dedicated for my new desktop. Hopefully this Finalmouse will be it!

I've heard about the low click delay and quick response time of this mouse and would love to upgrade to it, as my current mouse is holding me back from the glory of pc gaming :D  regards from New Zealand

I like this mouse because drivers are ridiculous (as much as we need them in the computing environment today) 

Avid pc gamer, that has been jumping back and forth between mice to find that perfect fit.

Current mouse is pretty good but I do like the look of Final Mouse shape and no frills design. Specially like to hear it has Omron switches ^_^

Always like to try new tech.

Looking for new mouse for downstairs comp.

Hi!

Would be great to finally try out a laser mice. :)

Getting the final mouse would be nice to give it A try. This could be the answer to dominating in FPS games.

I want one because linus said its good and what ever linus say is good, is good !

I'm 13 I'm on the tightest budget known to man I spent all my money on building a pc with very average specs and I have no cash left to spend on a decent mouse.here are my specs:amd fx 4300@3.8ghz quad core nvidia 210 1gb ddr3 8gb corsair xms 3 ram 250gb wd blue laptop drive

but first of all my mouse is an old knackered work mouse that's about 6 years old and the springs to hold the batteries in were replaced with custom paperclip springs...

I've never been able to afford fancy gaming gear such as keyboards, mice and headsets, yet I've always been fussy about my mice. I have a collection of 10 or more very old, mostly LED mice that I used until the USB connectors have gone dodgey. Occassionally one completely fails and I try to adapt to another until that dies. I'm currently using a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A with the CPI of about 600. This mouse looks like a nice way to get into having a comfortable, configurable, precision mouse for a daily driver in gaming and general usage.

Slow broadband this was s opposed to be on first post... not meant to be a second entry

Well, i'm new here but imma try to give it a shot anyway...

I want that mouse 'cause... i don't have a mouse specifically for gaming. I just use my cheap normal mouse and currently i don't have the money for a new mouse.

i'm playing my games with my mac trackpad. 

I need it cause I need it. Linux why do you always need to ask stupid questions come on dude......

Nah I'm jocking I need it because I'm actually building my own first pc and when I was looking for Ideas on Youtube I saw one of your video randomly about that low cost pc challenge with luke (

) and found it pretty fun so I subscribe and now most of my pc part where reviewed by you and approved by you so I started to watch your videos every day (or almost but I regret last time I didn't and I promise father I wont sin again) So yeah now I'm there and I'm kind on a tight budget(900-1000$)(#gamingPc) so if I won this I could invest in a better cpu like an intel over the amd fx-8320 or even a better gpu (I want a radeon r9 280 saphire :) so Yeah it could help alot if I won the contest but I dont mind if you dont chose me I'll still watch all your videos. 

I hope all of you guys :linux team  (Yeah.....I dont know how to call you:) have a wonderful day :P

I would like a new mouse because my current mouse (also a razer mouse) has a frayed cable from my cousin's cat gnawing on it while I was away, making it spasm and not function at all sometimes. Good luck to all, and congrats to whoever wins!

My mouse is an old Logitech MX518 which still serves me well. But I would like to try something new - something different.

I really need a new mouse because my mouse has a problem with double clicking or not clicking at all. Plus i have wanted a final mouse for so long.

I really need a new mouse. Plus i have wanted a final mouse for a loooong tiime