FinalMouse Giveaway

I would like final mouse because my current mouse (Logitech M100) is starting to not register clicks. (It's also really light). And I need something with more precision for Music Production.

Obviously, I need this light weight gaming mouse to unlock the full potential of my ninja wrist. 

Hello there, I have a basic mouse and i'm curious about makes this a good mouse.

I need a mouse for the new laptop which i bought :wub:

Because my mouse is a noname and not confortable at all cheapo mouse.

I have a RedDragon M601 Centrophorus and well, it's great. The mice you are giving away look nice and pleasing.

I want the FinalMouse because i don't have enough money to buy 3+ different mouses to test which on fits me, the finalmouse combines 3 top notch mouses in one. simply its perfect.

I was shopping for a new mouse and this giveaway has peaked my interest into Final mouse.

Been shuffling from mouse to mouse for the last few years. Final mouse looks interesting and fits all the criteria that I need so far, (ease of installation etc) looks great

Love the show

I am using a discontinued generic mouse that I got from a school donation that I was helping with. The teacher said to throw it away; well... I kept it. Also I don't have the budget to get a new mouse.

My sister would love a new mouse. 

My sister is a gamer girl, and she plays League of Legends and other pc games that are fun to play. I personally have a Logitech G700, but we can't always use the mouse at the same time. The mouse she's currently using is a simple Dell Office mouse, that is an uncomfortable feel to the hand, and there are no side buttons for games that require them. My sister is saving for a bike right now, and currently buying a mouse is secondary to her saves. If there was a way for her to have a new mouse that is great for gaming, I'm sure my sister would love the option. Hope she can be apart of the drawing, and thank you for your time.

This would be a great mouse for my first gaming PC build!

Why do I want this mouse?

Well when buying my new PC I kinda thrown all of my budget in the PC, not leaving anything for a good mouse and keyboard thinking it wasnt that importnant. Lesson learned, it is more importnant than I thought. I may not complain, because I now have an awesome PC and a reasonable mouse and keyboard but a better mouse would never hurt ;).

Never try using a mouse with Omron switches sound interesting so yea i shall give it a try.

I need a new mouse :P I am currently using an old iHome mouse (Yeah I didn't know that iHome made mouses until I found it at a friends house :P ) and it is a Left Handed mouse it also does not fit with my build since it is purple and my build is black and white.. I hope I get it :D

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I like that mouse and the fact that it has no drivers =)

I'm using a wireless mouse for gaming now, but it's battery doesn't last long with continuous gaming. I would like to try this one for my gaming and work needs.

Think im getting wrist pains due to my mouse...would loove to give one of these a shot.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Looking into getting a new mouse because the old deathadder 3.5g isn't cutting it anymore. Middle mouse button only works 1/4 of the time and that's my molotov bind in CS:GO. I also find that Razer Synapse is slowing down booting up and also causing small negative acceleration when I am in game. The finalmouse has been recommended by several pro players and youtubers so why not give it a shot?

My mouse at is for gamming but i wanted to know is there any better mouse so i wanted to try this one if not i will forsed to buy new and then sell it so get another one.... Jeesus i dont have a life and i wanna game all the time :D

Good luck to all you guys and have a nice day. :)

Best Wishes,

Rihards Kenigsvalds

My mouse just suck, so I need a new one, probably will be my  "FinalMouse".

Because Linus said it's awesome!