FinalMouse Giveaway

Trying to find the right fit

Well I don't think I deserve it whatsoever, but it would be greatly appreciated. I just built my first custom pc which i saved for quite some time and im using a hand me down mouse, wal-mart keyboard, borrowed graphics card and monitor haha. So an awesome mouse would help me get one more step closer to having a complete setup for working on my portfolio for my animations and gaming with my brother. Thank you for your consideration! :)

Exactly the type of mice I like to use...no extra buttons, no software, super light. Been using mine for 2 years now, its time for a change.

Well, I have a standard issue dell mouse. This is exactly why I could use a final mouse

My brother's Razr mouse has failed him so this will be perfect. It also looks great

I need something to gift my cousin for his birthday. He's using a cheap wireless mouse for gaming.

Because I have a Razer mouse that badly needs replacing @_@

Using Tapatalk

I want one because it would be free.  :)

It looks interesting and I would love to give it a try!

I would love a new mouse because I'm currently using a $10 mouse I got off eBay which I haven't been able to replace since I built my proper gaming rig.

I have a macbook for school that they gave us and the trackpad is doing my head in.

I have an old wireless mouse and would like a mouse that registers all clicks and not just a handful. :P

I would like a new mouse as my current one doesn't fit my hand well and it feels awkward.

I'm still stuck on a Logitech G5 (one thumb button!!!), FinalMouse looks like a bad ass replacement.

I have a Razer Lachesis 5600 , started turning itself off in first month but I had left USA so I couldnt replace. Then I got a steelseries diablo 3 mouse , started turning off itself 1 year later , I got it replaced a down scroll issue. I got another replacement on that one and another scroll issue just like the previous . So hopefully I win a mouse that will hopefully do its own job.

I know this is going to sound too coincidental to be true but I just now built my very first Gaming PC and it's all thanks to Linus for showing me how to build with his build guides!

Finally I have my dream PC! And, oddly enough, the only thing I need now is a 1440p monitor (I'm using my TV as a monitor until than) and a good mouse! My current mouse is well garbage to say the least xD! It's a gigaware optical mouse by RadioShack haha!

I know this sounds too coincidental to be true but it is! Check out my G+ under the name of Zachary Strickler I posted a ton of images of the build! :D it makes me happy every day I wake up and see it sitting there!

Thank you Linus for showing me how to build PC's with your awesome build guides! I couldn't have done it without you!

Components List:

Case: NZXT H440

MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Formula

CPU: Intel i7 4790k

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb (x4 4GB)

GPU: XFX R9 390x

Storage: SanDisk 250GB SSD, 4tb Seagate HDD 7200rpm

PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G2

I have seen this mouse before and it seems amazing and I've been looking for an upgrade from my wireless asus mouse that came in a case bundle and it just stinks in general because when I'm gaming or anything with my mouse for a long time it can just cut out and ruin the whole game just like that

Currently, I have a Logitech VX Revolution which is a pretty good mouse. But its switch is broken so every click means two now. :(

Hi,

Why should I win this mouse?

Well, my current mouse is an Logitech.. uhm.. Logitech mouse. No model. Only a Logitech mouse! But it followed me since nearly 7 years and thats how it look and feel. Like complete scrap.

So I need a new mouse. But which one? There are ton of it and they are all more expensive than my scrappy graphics card. So I watched the LTT-Video and researced for the mouse and it looks actually really good.

In conclusion: I need to replace my "gaming gear".

PS: Thats my second mouse after one with a ball in it!

I want to get a mouse for gaming and since FinalMouse is being used by players in eSports in should be pretty good for me lol! Also my current mouse is too small ofr my hand and has a very low DPI since it is about 6 years old and uses a trackball.

My current mouse is already very old and I would like a new one.