FinalMouse Giveaway

I really want to win a FinalMouse, I love trying out new tech products! I want a new mouse because my current mouse just doesn't fit well in my hand, I always use a palm grip and my mouse is not the right shape and size for that.

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

I would love this mouse because I don't have enough money to buy a new mouse to go with the secondhand gaming computer I'm planning to build (you guys inspired me with the "Scrapyard Wars" series) and the logitech wireless mice are really bad.

I could really use a more comfortable mouse.

Want???

I think is more of a necessity, i still run with a Microsoft mouse.

Please HELP me.

I have a $10 wireless mouse that I got from a 2 dollar store. Wanting to upgrade a long time ago but didn't want to put in the money. This would be a very nice step up for me

it will replace my MX518 which has all it's soft rubber coating rubbed away and is dirty as hell
I'm almost sure it's a health hazard at this point but I gotta click into linus videos somehow...

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

my friends just help me to get a pc i joined the master race im using a mouse my teacher gave me i graduated in 2008

i would like this mouse because i have a wireless mouse for around 5 years now and it is wearing out the wireless USB part is partially broken and the cap of it has come off.

I need a FinalMouse for my new gaming PC console set-up that will replace all my consoles!

I'd love a FinalMouse because my current mouse has a double click issue, which is quiet annoying.

ERROR: Printer out of white ink!

Last week I was so angry while gaming that I hammered my mouse on the table...

The result is a broken mousewheel that is nearly always clicked inside the mouse while scrolling  :(

I always wanna play games with one of  my friends but he doesn't have a gaming mouse, so I'm trying to win him one. 

I still use a mouse pad on my laptop xD

And since I spend all my budget on it I would like to get this :)

My old rat 7 went nuts and would love to have a mouse that actually works and doesn't feel like a 10$ mouse from the market like the current replacement... 

Have a death adder but its hardly worth the money i bought it because of the world of tanks branding and it was not worth it. Willing to give this a try and finally get a real gaming mouse.

I really would love a new mouse, my current mouse has a connecting problem, so i use the touch pad on my laptop for gaming and its not going well.

This is the one final item I need to complete my life. After that, I would be able to return into my own world.

Or may be I just find that it is a very cool mouse and that it will fit perfectly with my setup, it will also be a pretty replacement for my 4 years old microsoft wireless mouse :-)

I wouldn't want the FinalMouse for myself, actually! I have a friend in Lithuania who doesn't get a lot of cash and is having issues with his peripherals. I've sent him a mouse before, but it's dying on him, and I'm sending him an old keyboard soon! An opportunity to get him a new mouse would be excellent!

<3

Would love to try this mouse out as my current mouse was a crappy £10  one that feels like i am going to crush it when i use it!

If Edzel likes it - I'll probably like it too. Oh and my G400 doesn't slide or look that great anymore.

been using g300 for few years, bouple of buttons stopped working and was looking for a replacement.

my current mouse is dying, battery doesn't stay in place and things like that