FinalMouse Giveaway

Generic mouse with a terrible sensor and pretty poor ergonomics for my hand.
Though it does have this cool double clickarrow-10x10.png button next to the scroll wheel.

Currently taped together after getting deranked in cs go xD and smashing it into the desk till it broke in two.... you can see where I taped the hole in the desk as well...(promise the Finalmouse willarrow-10x10.png be safearrow-10x10.png though)

post-125299-0-96143900-1435912472.jpg

post-125299-0-36758200-1435912492.jpg

My 6 years old Deathadder just died and i'm lokking for a new mouse!!

Worldwide? wow nice :D

well I bought my new mouse 5 months ago, and I'm not completely satisfied with it, would like to give this one a try :)

I want this mouse because my crappy iHome mouse is starting to give out on me and i don't have any other mice. :(

I'm still sitting here with an old hp mouse and i dont have the time to try out all different kinds of mices to see which is the best for me. So its cool if i can just skip to the final mouse and dont have to try everything in between.

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W

Id love to try out this one, especially cause mine intellimouse is double clicking all by itself.

i want a new PC mouse because my razer death adder is broken because our dog ate the cable, so i am currently using the standard PC mouse that people get with their pc...

YES! Like Linus said :D

Hope I win, I don't have a good mouse it's a mouse that came with the old computer I bought :D 

(/^▽^)/

XIII

I would mostly like one because it is far superior to what i own right now.

My Razer Mamba broke twice for the exact same reason so now i use my backup-mouse which isn't all that suitable to gaming.

Now that i won't be buying Razer-products anymore i am looking for a new brand and a new device.

PS: I love linustechtips! Helped me so much on making informed decisions when deciding on new devices/components to buy! 

Why do I want it? 

Well, I'm not gonna lie. I WANT IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY, IT LOOKS AWESOME

I want one because I'm tired of using a Razer mouse with its bulky driver suite.

Would love this mouse, heard good things about it, and would love to see if it lives up to the hype!

I want one because my current mouse costs $15 and is crap!
So I really  hope I win this contest.

I would love this Final mouse mainly because i have a potato as a mouse AKA it's a Microsoft mouse, i really hope i could win this giveaway and i am also a big fan of the channel oh and by the way can you please RELEASE Scrapyard wars part E.

Thanks Will  :D  :P  :lol:

My mouse is bad. The cord is fraying and it only works about half of the time. And It would be amazing to win something from this channel :)

Nice looking, simple mouse.  I'd like one :)

my m65 scroll wheel is Jack, the side button broke and logo is tearing off!

I use a very bad mouse I got from my dad and improvement is needed. Plus this mouse looks amazing and would love just to hold it. :D

I think that this mouse is a great way to try something New.

Want one!!

My current mouse keeps on dying a little more, mousewheels about to be unusable and my right mouse button doesn't click sometimes, could use a replacement.

You guys and all your "I haf a razer, it suks" and I'm here with my dell office mouse .-.

...I really need a new mouse.

i would like the final mouse because its from a company ive never heard from before and oviously linus showed the mouse in the video which makes me want it more