FinalMouse Giveaway

Hey, thanks for doing this giveaway!

I would enjoy having a new mouse as my current one is falling apart, literally! The rubber is falling off and wearing down to a rough texture (to a point where I use tape to put it back together!), the middle mouse button and scrolling work unreliably, scrolling upwards sometimes results in scrolling downwards twice, and so on. The new mouse seems like a nice replacement/upgrade, I have never tried a mouse specifically meant for gaming before!

Thanks again!

The shape looks comfy and I like the Omron switches.

who cares...

I am going to college this coming fall, and I am planning on building my first computer with my graduation money. However, I have a very limited budget, and saving some money on a mouse would really help me stretch my dollar.

i am a "larger handed" gentleman, and i have heard that the FinalMouse is just the thing for that, and my current mouse is constantly dying on me

My friend just built a pretty awesome computer but still needs a monitor, mouse, and headset. I gave him a Corsair rgb K65 keyboard and I would like to gift him this mouse too. It would go to a good home. :)

My mouse has a few quirks, however in reality I just want this cool looking mouse :P

My current mouse is absolute trash, the buttoms click if I drop a hair and I desperately need to upgrade lol

My old mouse's right click doesnt work. I bought it in like 2005 maybe...and have been using it till now . The bottom of the mouse literally looks like it is sanded off and it has like 50 dpi max. Not to mention it is from a chinese company named Intex. I want to become a good gamer so maybe giving that mouse to me might help me out a lot :D

BTW love your videos linus been subscribed to you since 2012. Nice sarcasm

I have a steelseries kinzu v1 and it's pretty beat up And I game alot and the mouse im using right now it sucks and its pretty cheap and i need a new one.

I've been borrowing a friends mouse since my last one would skip around making gameplay very difficult and I would like to try a gaming mouse to see if the quality is as good as everyone says it is.

Why? Because the perfect mouse doesn't exist, but perhaps a very good one does and I can't be buying them all to find it..

I think I should win it because I don't want to spend another $60 on my mouse because it seems to be dying D:

Spoiler
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
  • Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro
  • RAM: 32 GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400
  • GPU: MSI 5700XT MECH
  • Case: Fractal Define R5
  • Storage: 1TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, Samsung Evo 960 1TB SSD
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M
  • Display(s): HP 24W
  • Cooling: 1 120mm Corsair fan, Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016
  • Mouse: Razer Deathadder Basilisk.
  • Sound: Razer 7.1 Kraken Chroma V2, LG SJ4Y 300W soundbar
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit

Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?
My Razer Imperator 2012 has awful software, and awful support, and the switches are starting to feel mushy after 3 years of use.

On top of my hardware failure, the awful software for it renders is useless outside windows, and as a linux enthusiest, it's annoying having to use other mice!
Win or lose, the finalmouse will probably be the next upgrade in my rig, as it's the only linux friendly mouse that meets my expectations of quality.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

My Soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/scorch/

Can always do with a spare mouse (as in my current mouse, once i get my Final Mouse).

Because razer synapse is pretty horrific piece of software.

the mouse looks pretty cool ^_^

My current mouse is basically a wireless potato with the worst interference ever

Hey guys! Thanks for this giveaway,  it looks like a fancy new mouse which I would adore to get! My current wireless mouse is having the jitters 90% of the time, so working on my school work gets annoying quickly when you're unable to select text and such.. So the replacement mouse would not go to waste and it would be just a really pretty addition to my desk :)

Cheers!

The reason I wan't the Finalmouse mouse is because I want to become MLG at shooters. This mouse seems to be able to get next level gameplay out of me on the go. Man, this will be.. the final mouse.. I need.. 

I've been trying to find a mouse that fits me and everyone is hyping this mouse up so I would love to have a shot at winning it!

I have an old dell laser mouse that sits way to close to the desk and has no rubber feet on the bottom so i have to keep on cleaning it while it scrapes the desk

I want the mouse because my brother is still using an old fujitsu siemens mous from "the past".

post-170972-0-27822900-1435911186.jpg

I need a new mouse because I am sick of my old mx performance, and the side buttons on the mx are in a bad place for my thumb. So i hope to try Out the final mouse to see if it hade better side buttons