FinalMouse Giveaway

I'm just getting into pc gaming and would love a gaming mouse.

Hello admins, the current mouse I am using is a stock black and red mouse from ibuypower...yeah, that dumpster bin of a mouse. But anyway, I would like to have a FinalMouse simply to finally feel the nice touch and the performance of a quality mouse. Thank you :) - ALL HAIL PCMASTERRACE

Skyler Lovell

I do not have a mouse for my laptop, so a new FinalMouse would be nice.

My right mouse button has worn out, additionally I would love to try my first gaming mouse and final mouse seems like a great place to start

My old Logitech g700s has gotten so old that it eats through mouse pads. I would love a better mouse for productivity and gaming. 

Have been using my deathadder 3.5G for around 5 years, and the scroll wheel is going bonkers on me. I want something that's not razer for a change.

and à la Linus, Yes! Worldwide giveaway!

I want to try the mouse because I am stuck with an a4tech x7 and I can't change the dpi on this thing(broken button,oops)the software that can change the dpi and other macros won't detect the mouse on any pc/windows version so I am stuck with 800dpi ,having to crank up my sensitivity in games.

I would like one of these because my current mouse is kind of old and the high end mouses are really expensive.

Using an old dell mouse, i would like to win because the buttons don't react sometimes.

the weight of the mouse seems appealing plus my current mouse sucks!

Hello Linus, or whomever may be reading, first of all I appreciate all of the effort that you guys put into making your videos, they are very informative and entertaining. I will admit that this is my first post, as I saw a video on this FinalMouse giveaway. My family and I have just got finished moving from California to Alabama, due to financial reasons, and lost a lot of our property in the process. I would love to own a new mouse, and the thought of it being given away by Linus and your guys' team just makes it all the more exciting to try and own one. I've been through a lot over the past few weeks, so getting to own something that was featured on your guys' channel would definitely alleviate some of the emotional stress involved with recently moving. Even if I am not one of the lucky few chosen to receive this mouse, I do hope that you will read this comment anyways, know that I and a lot of others appreciate just how much effort you guys put into making your videos. Thanks, and have a good one. 

Main PC :

CPU = R9 3900X / Motherboard = Asus Crosshair 8 Hero / GPU = EVGA SC Ultra RTX 2060 / RAM = G.Skill 3600 16-19-19-39 ( 32GB / 4x8 ) / Cooling = Dark Rock Pro 4 / Storage = Western Digital Caviar Blue ( X4 ) Crucial 500GB NVME, 500GB 970 EVO/ PSU = Seasonic X-850 Modular / Case = Corsair Carbide 200R

Wireless = Asus PCE-AC56 / Keyboard & Mouse = Corsair K70 MX Blue, Logitech G203 / Headphones = Hyperx Cloud Alpha /

I'd like to win one, but I don't need one :P

Got a pretty new MS-3 R2, so if I do get it than I'll be sure to make a nice little giveaway to this awesome ass community. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Hi there i really need a good mouse like this for 5 years now iam been using a really crapy dell mouse...yeah those ones  and it really bad for gaming and i dont have a the money to buy a new one and the mouse i have always dissconects  every 15 minutes so i have to fiddle with it :/ really would mean alot if i win :)

I need a new mouse. Me and my 13 year old son built his computer and I gave him my mouse and keyboard. Now I need another one. A gaming mouse would be awesome.

To be hounest I don't need a new mouse i currently have a razer naga molten and its alright but this mouse sounds really good and I would love to give it a try :D

Well. I have no working mouse. My track pad doesn't even work. And i had a Microsoft mouse, The sensor started going out, I couldn't even browse webpages. Thank god for touch screens :D, But I would love one of these. I've heard good things about them, and am in desperate need of a new mouse. (It's hard to play games with a touch screen lol)

I have a 8 years old LOGITECH B110

but it's still working so I got that going for me.

Why do I need it? Because my current mouse is older than 6years and I can't 360 noscope fast enough

Well, i'm gathering parts for my new computer right now and my old usb wireless mouse could use a replacement, and getting a FinalMouse sure sounds like a great deal. They look good, have the features i would want and that logo is sick!

I use a 12 year old Microsoft optical mouse for gaming. It does the job but it'd be nice to have something more modern.

I'm just a guy who likes to do stuff, and things, I guess...

Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical is all i have to say....