Project Red Gotham - 980ti SLI - custom water cooled - Node 804

therawview

@IhazHedont @Hunter.Boy It is built out of kitchen counter top. The countertop came from home depot but Ikea also sells kitchen counter top. The legs I have are from a company called PMI, if you google "PMI legs" you will find them. I do not trust the cheap Ikea legs because of there max weight limit being only about 60lb, the PMI legs are rated over 600lb per leg! The metal poles the wood for the speaker stands came from Ikea. =]

@IhazHedont @Hunter.Boy It is built out of kitchen counter top. The countertop came from home depot but Ikea also sells kitchen counter top. The legs I have are from a company called PMI, if you google "PMI legs" you will find them. I do not trust the cheap Ikea legs because of there max weight limit being only about 60lb, the PMI legs are rated over 600lb per leg! The metal poles the wood for the speaker stands came from Ikea. =]

Thats right! I envy the setup bro. Very nice. 

modded the hard drive cage to fit only 3 hard drives instead of 4 because I plan on using only 3 4tb hard drives in q5yezyB.jpghere and it will be nice to have the extra room for cable management.

Just doing some wiring and you can see some of the fittingsL51KVcu.jpg

Waiting for some new radiators to mark the holes that need to be cut. The Rads I had were just a little bit to big.

The orange peel on the paint needs to be addressed. The cutting of the drive cages is pissed and needs to be sorted out. Nice cabling and I quite like the SSDs.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

@ALXAndy There is actually only orange peel in one small place of the side panel with the small whole. The front has non what so ever but because I did a sparkly metal base layer you can see all the little sparkles through the red layer and in the pictures it makes it look like orange peel. The cut it going to the back of the case so your not even going to see it even if the side panel is off. You would have to take the drive cage out to see the cut but I do plan on hitting it with some white paint.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the final paint job. I had to change the color red to better match the color of the wires inside and the ram color.

cA9rp9j.jpg

following. can't wait to see this completed

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

I wonder if that will all fit O.o

That's what she said.

And can't wait for the next video ! My girlfriend actually made me Batman coasters the other day so I might have to make my own black/white version of this build.

damn, looking god. As Batman is one of my two favorite "superheros" (the other one being deadpool) this build in red looks just awsome!

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel