Microsoft releases a new windows 10 build with 300 bug fixes and a new wallpaper

souviksundargh2

"It’s raining Windows 10,” said no one ever but it won’t be wrong anyway. Another Windows 10 build is here with us bringing some 300 bug fixes – well, yes!

Windows 10 10159 released:

Microsoft has released Windows 10 10159 PC preview build just a day after Redmond released 10158 to the users of the Windows Insider program. Only a month away from the official launch of Windows 10 on July 29, it is no surprise that the latest build carries over 300 bug fixes as compared to the previous version. Company had claimed that the build will carry an unknown special new addition along with the bug fixes.

According to reports, the latest Windows version contains a new desktop background which appears to be the default image for Windows 10. We aren’t sure if this could be the awaited new addition? While today’s Windows 10 10159 only brings bug fixes, yesterday’s 10158 was heavy on new features. Here are the new changes that Microsoft has brought in with various latest Windows 10 builds

As we had shared with you earlier, Microsoft’s new Edge browser is now branding itself inside the operating system; you can read more about ithere. There have been several fixes to both the Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3 along with the new desktop image shared below. The latest Windows 10 builds have also brought in various more improvements to Cortana including new themes and integration with Office 365. Insider Hub is also removed, however, you can reinstall it.Phone App support and Android subsystem code have also been some other highlights of the latest Windows 10 PC preview builds.

Fast ring members of the Windows Insider program can test the features of Windows 10 10159 build on Windows Update. Not sure when the frequency ofWindows 10 builds is going to slow down but we are certainly looking forward to all the new features that keep coming out. Remember, Microsoft is now increasingly focusing on bug fixes and stability so juicy features would be but a few in the coming days.

Source: http://wccftech.com/windows-10-10159-bug-fixes-new-wallpaper/

Does it fix the fact that sometimes, everything will break for no reason? That gets so annoying.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Does it fix the fact that sometimes, everything will break for no reason? That gets so annoying.

welcome to a beta

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

welcome to a beta

I feel like i'm so unlucky when it comes to builds. I'm hearing people complain about minor issues, but here I am complaining that my entire OS broke.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/225752-windows-10-testers-topic/page-47#entry5355051

Win 10 new build releases goes under to the Win 10 Testers thread under OS & Software section, this is what was decided to keep things organized.

You can post under tech news section when Win10 is officially released, that is fine. But further builds would be back under Win10 thread, under OS & soft section.

welcome to a beta

I literally got someone that told me a game in closed beta was a finished product the other day. People dont know wtf they're talking about these days but then again when you see finished products like AC:U and B:AK, that might be an understandable misunderstanding

I feel like i'm so unlucky when it comes to builds. I'm hearing people complain about minor issues, but here I am complaining that my entire OS broke.

mine blue screened the other day after the monitors came back on

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

@souviksundargh2

Dude, if you are copying a cite word-to-word, you have to put it in a quotation box. Just copy and pasting stuff is unacceptable, even if you put sources. It is the same concept behind plagiarism. If you didn't write it, you QUOTE it.

Also, it seems like you even tried to copy the picture. Really? Read this damn thing before making yourself look like a bigger fool than you already have: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

(I am not trying to be an ass. You have been a repeat offender.)

Also, being new doesn't get you unlimited excuses.

mine blue screened the other day after the monitors came back on

Mine failed to boot because winload.exe was corrupted, but that was my brother's fault.

Why does OP continuously repost news? I mean every one he has posted has already been posted. It is like he isn't even trying to search them up...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

my cousin has this issue. mostly memory manegement errors for him. It's a laptop btw.

Im' running it on my desktop. the only problem I've faced in 2 weeks is my start menu bugged (icons) but a restart fixed it.

so far I'm enjoying the builds.

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

my cousin has this issue. mostly memory manegement errors for him. It's a laptop btw.

Im' running it on my desktop. the only problem I've faced in 2 weeks is my start menu bugged (icons) but a restart fixed it.

so far I'm enjoying the builds.

Nothing works for me. Start menu, cortana, popups, even buttons for UAC won't work, so i can't even use my PC in some cases. It was so bad i just reverted back to Windows 8.1.

Stableish build, very close to RTM. Found my new favorite browser and waiting for search engine change and addons. MAN i love that smooth scrolling of EDGE....

Don't like the new wallpaper, that smoke reminds me of Youtube's compression artifacts....

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

For some reason my craptop didn't get the last 3 fast ring builds, although it should.

I hope they fixed resource management fo realz this time ):

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I feel like i'm having the worst luck with builds. I had 9926 for a while, and it worked fine, but 10130 was out, so i upgraded, but the graphics was so unstable, i went back. But then the Start Menu, Cortana, and updates were broken, meaning it was a sitting duck. So i upgraded back to 10130, but everything was broken this time. The overlays, the buttons, everything seemed to be broken as fuck. Is it just me?

Finaly good news i hope they do 1000 more bug kills till final release, previous builds were unbearable.

Define "entire OS broke"

I literally got someone that told me a game in closed beta was a finished product the other day. People dont know wtf they're talking about these days but then again when you see finished products like AC:U and B:AK, that might be an understandable misunderstanding

Those aren't finished products; those are full-price betas (pre-alpha in Batman's case).

welcome to Windows

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz