Are ISIS succeeding?

Overkilled

Do you think there gonna start conquering the western world? For most of us Isis isn't our problem we just hear it on the news but will we go into a world war 3?

Nah.

We just shouldn't be scared of them, because that's what they want.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No. 

ISIS are a school ground bully compared to the US, UK, Russia etc. They're nothing. 

they are pissing off the wrong people. It would not surprise me if we all ended up going to war agents them. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

They're as big of a threat as North Korea.

Except they don't have China to hide behind and no one will miss them if an Air strike malfunctions, goes off target and hits them  :ph34r:

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Short answer, no.

Long answer, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And for the record people, you think it's the coalition airstrikes pushing them back? Not really, It's actually the Pershmerga/kurds. Those guys are amazing.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

they are pissing off the largest super powers of the world. at this point, they are waiting to die

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

But they're expanding and countries are kissing about trying to stop it. They let Nazi Germany expand by the time they attacked it was too late...

they are fucking idiots, I'm Muslim myself and the ISIS is just making the Muslim world bad. they do this stuf in the name of 'Allah'. The qur'an does not allow this, it is even the worst thing to do!! They guys should fucking die and no they can't do anything I mean come on we have US, UK, .. and most of all we have Turkey 

Akkus Kursat

Nope.....

They are certaintly not going to cause WW3.....

If Isis were so strong, they would have launched major attacks against turkey....They don't have anywhere near the manpower or military strengh to come near to that.....

If they can't beat turkey, they are not going to beat bigger powers...

Stop being afraid of them, and realise that their goal is panic.

The number of victims from terror attacks in the west are still nothing compared to everything else in life.....

But we still panic and spend unreal amounts of money on fighting terrorism.

I live in a very wealthy but very small country for only 5 million people.

We have had one major terror attack on our soil. 3 deaths. And we spend shitloads of money on it.

The flu kills about 1000 people here each year....Pretty sure we don't spend a lot of money on curing the flu.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And for the record people, you think it's the coalition airstrikes pushing them back? Not really, It's actually the Pershmerga/kurds. Those guys are amazing.

Agree! The kurds are a great people....Always appreciated how their identity as kurds came before any religion.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

all they do is: 

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I'm going to Paris in a few days,  gotta admit I'm kinda frightened that isis might do something in Paris again :/

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

But they're expanding and countries are kissing about trying to stop it. They let Nazi Germany expand by the time they attacked it was too late...

They key difference is that the nazi army didn't consist of monkeys with AK-47's.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

they are fucking idiots, I'm Muslim myself and the ISIS is just making the Muslim world bad. they do this stuf in the name of 'Allah'. The qur'an does not allow this, it is even the worst thing to do!! They guys should fucking die and no they can't do anything I mean come on we have US, UK, .. and most of all we have Turkey 

They're using religion as an excuse to gain "world dominance" 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I'm going to Paris in a few days,  gotta admit I'm kinda frightened that isis might do something in Paris again :/

Bruh, they can't do shit

Akkus Kursat

They're using religion as an excuse to gain "world dominance" 

Thats why I hate these motherfuckers

Akkus Kursat

They're significant. Any armed movement that affects the sovereignty of a state is to be taken seriously.

I do hope they get impaled and burn like the dirty sand monkeys they are, though.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

ISIS is nothing, they are a small group of extremists. The problem is that they know how to use social media and publishes their execution videos, and the retarded media of the west picks them up and write about it. This makes them seem much bigger than they really are, and after they lost a lot of the oil instalations that was their main source of income they've done much poorer than they used to (obviously).

If the west decided to take them seriously we could wipe them out in a short amount of time, the problem is that we don't really take them seriously and that goes for the problems in Afgaisthan too.

Now if ISIS decided to attack several key NATO countries (France, USA, UK and Germany) they would be snuffed out in a very short time, and that is why they just kidnap people and kill the people of the countrie(s) where they operate.

Do you think there gonna start conquering the western world? For most of us Isis isn't our problem we just hear it on the news but will we go into a world war 3?

They cant even compare to the weakest western powers, better training, more rescources, better tech etc...

ISIS is nothing, they are a small group of extremists. The problem is that they know how to use social media and publishes their execution videos, and the retarded media of the west picks them up and write about it. This makes them seem much bigger than they really are, and after they lost a lot of the oil instalations that was their main source of income they've done much poorer than they used to (obviously).

If the west decided to take them seriously we could wipe them out in a short amount of time, the problem is that we don't really take them seriously and that goes for the problems in Afgaisthan too.

Now if ISIS decided to attack several key NATO countries (France, USA, UK and Germany) they would be snuffed out in a very short time, and that is why they just kidnap people and kill the people of the countrie(s) where they operate.

Media is the problem whit this and also US. those execution videos are just recorded at the FBI HQ

Akkus Kursat

They are scaring a lot of people. So as a terror group i'd say they are doing just fine

Will they succeed with their goal. Nope.

In the beginning i thought i'd never hate them more than i did

Then i saw this

B-xjpivUsAAdqhg.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Media is helping them and also making the Islam look sooo bad

Akkus Kursat

Nope.....

They are certainly not going to cause WW3.....

If Isis were so strong, they would have launched major attacks against turkey....They don't have anywhere near the manpower or military strengh to come near to that.....

If they can't beat turkey, they are not going to beat bigger powers...

Stop being afraid of them, and realise that their goal is panic.

The number of victims from terror attacks in the west are still nothing compared to everything else in life.....

But we still panic and spend unreal amounts of money on fighting terrorism.

I live in a very wealthy but very small country for only 5 million people.

We have had one major terror attack on our soil. 3 deaths. And we spend shitloads of money on it.

The flu kills about 1000 people here each year....Pretty sure we don't spend a lot of money on curing the flu.

The amount of money spent on terrorism is more to prevent what could happen in the future, not what's happening now.

If anything is going to cause WW3 right now it's Russia/Ukraine.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)