What counts and doesn't count as rape now adays

So I saw something about a dude filming his girlfriend while both of them are drunk and he asks her to give him oral sex repeatedly. I think the guys name is carter, he's some sort of viner, but anyways. Everyone is all ripping out their hair saying that this dude should be in jail for what he did, or that it was rape. First of, I mean I usually don't give a shit what's going on in the vine and social media worlds, does't really concern me too much, but this caught me eye for a couple reasons lol. 

The term rape being thrown around for not really any reason:
How does asking your girlfriend for a blowjob get classified as rape/sexual assault? I mean, I don't think the dude got into actual trouble with anyone other than catching some pretty harsh shit storms over the internet, but it's funny to see that all these troglodytes on the internet think anything is rape now a days. And it isn't like he did it with one of his fans or something, it was his girlfriend or what ever they call themselves, so I mean lol. She didn't even give him a blowjob anyways. I'd hate to live in a world where I couldn't even ask for a simple blowjob without catching the rapist tag.

Classification of rape getting more and more broad:
I feel like the classification of rape is getting more and more broad. Yes rape is wrong, I'm not saying it's ok or anything like that but it seems to be getting more and more open, like anything can be classified as rape. "oh shit he touched her arm! RAPERINO CALL THE COPS ON THIS DUDE" I mean alright, yes, alot of things can be put into the rape category. But asking for a bj? It's getting to the point where looking at a woman's tits is death worthy, you see all those fuckers in the comments, you comment "nice tiddies" on some girls youtube video (that she has people watching for the sex appeal more than anything) and you get those dolts that come in to tell you how you should be a good man, and not comment on her tiddies, and how that is bad lol. They have somewhat of a point, but this wouldn't be a rape thing necessarily, some will even call you a rapist if you comment such hurtful words.

It's because of his fame and nothing else:
It also probably is due to the fact that he's somewhat known by people. I mean let's face it, we hear about this shit more than we do any other rape case. It is usually the famous that brings out the feminist dumbos and the louts in society trying to fight for it for like a day, until it all blows over, like that sam pepper shit, grabbin womens behinds, I like how that video got classified as real but while most of the other prank videos get classified as fake, this one got the real tag, even though he said it was fake... I'm not even trying to defend the guy, I don't care, but this kind of does show how bias people are lol. What I'm trying to say is, most rape cases that get blown up are all about the fame level of the guy or girl who did them. If Justin Beiber went out and tried to have sex with a 15 year old girl and got filmed doing it, there would be some controversy, meanwhile a 50 year old dude fucks some 10 year girl, rips her arms of and eats her alive, gets a simple news story and some jail time.

All I'm saying is... rape seems to be getting more and more prolific due to the way we classify it. Again, I'm not saying rape is ok by any means, but people are sometimes blowing it out of proportion.

Thoughts?

Here is a video to sum up that carter situation if you don't know what I was talking about: and yes I tried to pick the funniest one I could..

I don't know to be honest.. Maybe I'm just out of line and under classifying rape.

144fps> f*** yeah

85fps>> acceptable

60fps>>>rape

I thought that I'd just fix it for you.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It is rape when u get ur blowjob yourself, if she says no, with force. But if you just keep asking it is more like an harassement. 

But considering that they're together and both drunk you can't really say it's rape, neither he's fault. Because both are intoxicated and 

"don't really know what they're talking"

That's just the media - and the hype that comes with it 

But to be serious: 

Who never asked his gf for a sexy going down - and if she said no - im sure everybody went like " ahh c'monn"

Dive on In! - Roger

It's rape if she said no and he forces her to.

/thread

I know someone called Carter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Classification of rape getting more and more broad:

this phenomena is a direct result of the process of pussification that has been hitting people in the recent past.

it's directly correlated to those people that complain about their gaming experience being ruined by hardware exclusive effects, poor optimization or small options menu.

2 words

consent

and

forced

So....people who bought the latest batman game for PC (Arkham night or something? ) got raped because they didn't consent to the fps being locked at 30fps?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

now adays ...looking at a woman pervertly is rape

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

So....people who bought the latest batman game for PC (Arkham night or something? ) got raped because they didn't consent to the fps being locked at 30fps?

yes

personally I have a very different view of what rape really is

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Rape is sexual assault. Repeatedly asking for it after you've been told no is harassment at the most, and that's a stretch. I would call it being annoying more than anything though.

Just because people throw around the the word ´rape´, it doesn't change the legal definition.

Most countries have a  legal definition for rape, and therefor also a legal definition of what a rapist is. Just because people on the internet use the word very lightly, this doesn't change the definition.

it's like when people use the word ´logic´ without knowing what it actually mean.

The dude asking for a sucking is at most sexual harassment. If he began touching her, that could be sexual assult, and if he had forced is dick down her throat, that would be rape by most definitions.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

now that would have been a viral vine

Meh, if I wanted to see people get sexually assulted or raped, I'd watch old G.G. Allin concert videos. Atleast those are longer than 7 seconds.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Simplest definition: Any forced sexual act where there was no consent given.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HERE

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

1GB Vram and 4K textures in Skidrim = anal; rape.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

"rape" isn't just a legal definition anymore its also a scarlet letter.  Being branded a rapist, or a claim of sexual assault can and will follow a person even if they are exonerated.  If they committed the crime then I have no problem with it, but for those who were innocent their lives are practically ruined.

Also because of the false narrative that has been perpetuated by the media, politicians, and "activist" that 1 in 5 college women are sexually assaulted, even though its closer 1 in 40 which is still bad,  it has resulted in schools denying those accused of committing those crimes their due process. 

Recently there was a guy who passed out in his dorm room and a woman he knew came in while he was asleep and gave him oral without obtaining any consent.  She had a BF and she was giving oral to her roomate's BF.  Well sometime after the fallout that ensued she went to the school and stated he assaulted her. 

He was summarily expelled without any chance to represent himself, and even though he has evidence that could prove his story the school will not re-open the issue. 

This is what happens when you take a legal problem and put it in the hands of a university whose only priority is the university itself.

"rape" isn't just a legal definition anymore its also a scarlet letter.  Being branded a rapist, or a claim of sexual assault can and will follow a person even if they are exonerated.  If they committed the crime then I have no problem with it, but for those who were innocent their lives are practically ruined.

Also because of the false narrative that has been perpetuated by the media, politicians, and "activist" that 1 in 5 college women are sexually assaulted, even though its closer 1 in 40 which is still bad,  it has resulted in schools denying those accused of committing those crimes their due process. 

Recently there was a guy who passed out in his dorm room and a woman he knew came in while he was asleep and gave him oral without obtaining any consent.  She had a BF and she was giving oral to her roomate's BF.  Well sometime after the fallout that ensued she went to the school and stated he assaulted her. 

He was summarily expelled without any chance to represent himself, and even though he has evidence that could prove his story the school will not re-open the issue. 

This is what happens when you take a legal problem and put it in the hands of a university whose only priority is the university itself.

Couldn't he like take some lawful action against the girl and the university though? seeing as he had proof

that's some bullshit

Didn't read thread.

Rape is simply forcing sex onto another person without explicit consent(and some forms of implicit consent). I'm guessing with that Carter guy or whomever in the OP was in trouble because it's easily arguable a drunk person cannot consent. If she's drunk and he isn't, it sets up a situation for her to be taken advantage of.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Couldn't he like take some lawful action against the girl and the university though? seeing as he had proof

that's some bullshit

lol...I love that you just bought that story without question....Might show you a little about where you are coming from in this debate

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.