First night on the forum

Joined today, am kind of tired. Took me a while to learn the forums and stuff but here I am. I joined maybe an hour ago, probably less. I'm guessing offtopic is where you go nuts and talk about random stuff?

I also came from a forum that is pretty much no fucks given in terms of posts. Like they have the basic rules of no spam but anything goes when you post, there aren't any filters or anything and it can get pretty weird. Although it looks like this is just the opposite lol. I was on here a couple days before making an account and saw some pretty weird posts, one post where linus explains sexual intercourse also (this is the weirdest one by far) I think I recall someone asking "would you suck dick for 100 million dollars" , and another asked how many times a day we poop, (that one made me laugh) but anyways. It's good to see you all, even though I haven't seen you yet. and um hi I guess

A screen shot of some topics from the old forum, I will warn you now, you may laugh, or cringe

f8c7caf5e63409bece4f47b1aa3fe56f.png

What I'm trying to say by that is, forgive me in advance if I go to far lol. Cuz I'm not used to this

snip

welcome to the forum :) we got some more rules in terms of posting. Off topic is a good place to post this.

if you want to see the rules here, scroll down the page and press 'Code of Conduct'. But the main rules are: dont spam, dont be an asshole, domt shitpost (posts only to start flamewars or something), etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's because you've seen part of it

Welcome to the Forum ;)

Hahaha anyone hate ugly people, wtf. Its not like we chose to be ugly.

Welcome and season greetings.

6th post too, interesting forum..

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's because you've seen part of it

Welcome to the Forum ;)

Dude, where did you watched the gif from your picture? Is that Linus on a big mouse?

It doesn't matter how fast you run, there are some demons you just can't escape...

well yeah the quality of this forum has gone down a bit  a lot with the increase in members, its a shame and many of the quality posters have moved on as a result of the literal retardation of some the imbeciles of this forum. its a shame at this place is ultimately turning into the youtube comments perhaps the myriad of malevolence will move on day perhaps not. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well yeah the quality of this forum has gone down a bit  a lot with the increase in members, its a shame and many of the quality posters have moved on as a result of the literal retardation of some the imbeciles of this forum. its a shame at this place is ultimately turning into the youtube comments perhaps the myriad of malevolence will move on day perhaps not. 

What I hate is that people are bebing imbecile + the fact that they are stubborn ... It's a perfect combination for a toxic member , which is what is infecting this forum ...

That and the amount of one hit wonders , spambots ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

What I hate is that people are bebing imbecile + the fact that they are stubborn ... It's a perfect combination for a toxic member , which is what is infecting this forum ...

That and the amount of one hit wonders , spambots ...

i tried to always be open minded here, i also accepted feedback good or bad, then the troll nation attacked. A year ago you would think its a completely different community

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yea that dude is pretty racist lol. He's most likely a troll but you should see some of the stuff he posts xD

Well this forum on first sight looks very 4Chan-y or the bad side of Reddit like..

i tried to always be open minded here, i also accepted feedback good or bad, then the troll nation attacked. A year ago you would think its a completely different community

i try not to get involved with that crap. im just here to talk with people, learn a few things, and get help

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Joined today, am kind of tired. Took me a while to learn the forums and stuff but here I am. I joined maybe an hour ago, probably less. I'm guessing offtopic is where you go nuts and talk about random stuff?

I also came from a forum that is pretty much no fucks given in terms of posts. Like they have the basic rules of no spam but anything goes when you post, there aren't any filters or anything and it can get pretty weird. Although it looks like this is just the opposite lol. I was on here a couple days before making an account and saw some pretty weird posts, one post where linus explains sexual intercourse also (this is the weirdest one by far) I think I recall someone asking "would you suck dick for 100 million dollars" , and another asked how many times a day we poop, (that one made me laugh) but anyways. It's good to see you all, even though I haven't seen you yet. and um hi I guess

A screen shot of some topics from the old forum, I will warn you now, you may laugh, or cringe

What I'm trying to say by that is, forgive me in advance if I go to far lol. Cuz I'm not used to this

Just for the love of Asus don't post a PCMR link. You'll be flamed into oblivion by hateful members of LTT. Also, the Tech News section is dreadful for meaningful conversations on tech as it dissolves into wild speculations or corporate-political flaming.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Make sure you read through the code of conduct and the pinned threads in each section. We do have rules in off topic, but they are less strict than elsewhere.

HTTP/2 203