Kojima productions: Additional Feature & Option for Metal Gear Solid V PC Version Feedback

TwistedDictator

2667405-5759253611-26635-1021x580.jpg

The developers of Metal Gear Solid V, Kojima Productions are asking for feedback from the users on steam if they would like any additional features and options which they will consider adding for Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain.

“Have you ever… loved someone?

I think at any time, any place, people can fall in love with each other. But if you love someone, you have to be able to protect them.

In my absence I’ve feared you’ve come unprotected–but no longer!

In a little over two months time we’ll have a PC version of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, something we’ve been working on, but while we’ve been doing our best, and reading what feedback you’ve given thus far…let’s do our best to funnel it all into this thread.

Tell us please, so that we can convey it to the development team hard at work on the PC version, what FEATURES and OPTIONS you want for the PC version of MGSV:TPP.

No guarantees they’ll all make it in, but this game is made for you, the fans of Metal Gear, who want an amazing experience on your home computer–so help us get you there.

I’ve been inside this community all along, waiting for the right time to awaken!

Likewise, if a feature can’t be added, we’ll do our best to explain why.

With that, thanks for listening, and hope you get to hear back from me very very soon.

-KJPDev”

Source

One reason Kojima and his team is so awesome! The PC version ran awesome on my PC, cant wait for what they add into the game!

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Gotta love how they are putting such love and attention into this game no matter the platform when they have next to 0 history on PC compared to..other companies who we can only shake our heads at.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I died on that picture. Maybe to put the horse in a box?  :lol:

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

stupid high render distance, don't care if i have to run at 10 fps, i wanna see something moving over a mile away without using binoculars, or something similar

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

No extra graphical effects.  Runs great on AMD and Nvidia systems, that's all I ask for. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I died on that picture. Maybe to put the horse in a box?  :lol:

the best part is that the horse is a team mate of yours

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I just saw him riding the horse, I know barely any thing about the game. Gonna play all the parts I missed before I get on that one. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

well im preordering then

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Move the hud icons to the edge of the screen that would be nice.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Do you think Skylake will launch before Phantom Pain? 

Well, all I want is for the game to run as good as Ground Zeroes did for me. That was the best demo/prologue I've played in quite some time.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Just remember no matter what you do people would always complain.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

well im preordering then

If that horse is enough to convince you to preorder than you need to do some more research on the game! There's also a dog, a mech and Quiet. I'll let you find out who quiet is.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

If that horse is enough to convince you to preorder than you need to do some more research on the game! There's also a dog, a mech and Quiet. I'll let you find out who quiet is.

nono, the horse is the only important part!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

nono, the horse is the only important part!

But dogs. Dogs.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

But dogs. Dogs.

horses > dogs

horses > dogs

This man is delusional. But seriously, MGSV is going to be great.