I just witnessed the saddest thing ever....

Guest Philosophy

I was out in my yard, I live just off a highway, and I hear a Ferrari coming, I look up as the Ferrari goes by, he floors it... then he misses a gear. After he misses that gear he slows and shifts to far down... and the car made the worst sound I have ever heard... 

I was out in my yard, I live just off a highway, and I hear a Ferrari coming, I look up as the Ferrari goes by, he floors it... then he misses a gear. After he misses that gear he slows and shifts to far down... and the car made the worst sound I have ever heard... 

liek if u cri evrytim...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

some idiots dont know how to drive

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Going 60 MPH on 1st gear. RIP

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

some idiots dont know how to drive

I mean if you don't know how to drive a manual... why buy one?

Wait, how did you know it was a ferrari? it could be just a civic with a fart can for all i know

New ferrari or old one? bc the new ones have paddles.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

im suprised the car didnt implode

I thought he was going to blow a tranny... 

such pun..

Wait, how did you know it was a ferrari? it could be just a civic with a fart can for all i know

New ferrari or old one? bc the new ones have paddles.

I knew it was a Ferrari cause we have a lot of them in my neighborhood and very few Hondas. It was older my guess would early 2000s maybe late 90s. 

I'm currently trying to learn manual right now, and I cringe when the car turns off because I let go of clutch too soon. I could only imagine that guys' cringe...

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I've driven a 458 for a week, believe me, they're not easy to drive if you're not familiar with the way they run. took me a few minutes to learn the paddle shifters 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Oh man. I wanna learn manual. 

Spend a few hours in a manual car and you'll get a feel for it  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Really? Sadder than Holocaust? You entirely sure?

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Hopefully it's just the transmission he's broken. I'd have thought unlikely it would have caused the engine to over rev, unless he was going some way over 100mph.

I have driven a manual ever since I got my driving license 10 years ago. I've always wanted to try driving a car with a proper paddle shifter and get a feel on when it downshifts under breaking.