Msi380,390,390x have hdmi 2.0

dimitriianghelov

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

good. fury x doesn't. No one ever said anything about 390x

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I though that report was about no HDMI 2.0 on reference designs...

but manufacturers can put HDMI 2.0 in their own designs, just like MSI cards OP mentioned....

Does it have DP?

Dumb question ik

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

and it's not even that relevant, on the fury it's different cause it would be an optimal card for 4k HTPC/small tv connected gaming PCs, 290x/390x and not a 4k/60fps card for the most part, and you don't put crossfire in an itx case

The HDMI controller is part of the GPU, so not really.

ic.... thx for clarifying that..

Active DP 1.2 to HDMI2.0 adapter will be release late this year anyway.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

it was supposed to be released Q1 this year no idea why they delayed it :(

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I though that report was about no HDMI 2.0 on reference designs...

but manufacturers can put HDMI 2.0 in their own designs, just like MSI cards OP mentioned....

thing is, there won't be any custom designs of Fury X, only reference

there will be for Fury (air-cooled)

About damn time.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

thing is, there won't be any custom designs of Fury X, only reference

there will be for Fury (air-cooled)

Any link? I haven't seen AMD say they will be locking the Fury X to reference designs.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Any link? I haven't seen AMD say they will be locking the Fury X to reference designs.

wasn't it in the AMD press conference and in the slides revealed after?!

wasn't it in the AMD press conference and in the slides revealed after?!

Is it? I haven't seen any that says that there will never be any aftermarket designs for the fury X

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Is it? I haven't seen any that says that there will never be any aftermarket designs for the fury X

I surely remember it from somewhere AMD related

they were pretty adamant the Fury X will arrive in only one flavor

Not really news on it's own, but this only adds to the confusion with the Fury.

In what world does it make sense that the new flagship card lacks features that the cheaper and older counterparts carry as regular business?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Not really news on it's own, but this only adds to the confusion with the Fury.

In what world does it make sense that the new flagship card lacks features that the cheaper and older counterparts carry as regular business?

In the one that AMD live in, DUH.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.