GG FaZe Clan...G fricken G [RANT]

REX.exe

So, as we all know FaZe clan is the biggest CALL OF DUTY clan out there, with over 3 million subscribers they have more subs than all other teams by a minium of 2 million...Pretty much all of the PC community doesn't like FaZe and we just make MLG videos out of their logo, so why do they invade our games? 

Today I saw that FaZe has now moved to CS:GO. WHY?! CS:GO is the game that WE play, not COD peasants! And then they go and spend all the money they make on crates when they're all shit! And they snipe???? AWP/10 cunts. FaZe needs to stay with COD, not invade the superior title to attract more viewers. 

Now FaZe is going to make more and more shitty case opening videos and ruin this game. With all of the stupid thumbnails and stupid fonts. 

Just needed to get that off my chest.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

So, as we all know FaZe clan is the biggest CALL OF DUTY clan out there, with over 3 million subscribers they have more subs than all other teams by a minium of 2 million...Pretty much all of the PC community doesn't like FaZe and we just make MLG videos out of their logo, so why do they invade our games? 

Today I saw that FaZe has now moved to CS:GO. WHY?! CS:GO is the game that WE play, not COD peasants! And then they go and spend all the money they make on crates when they're all shit! And they snipe???? AWP/10 cunts. FaZe needs to stay with COD, not invade the superior title to attract more viewers. 

Now FaZe is going to make more and more shitty case opening videos and ruin this game. With all of the stupid thumbnails and stupid fonts. 

CoD is better than CS:GO, but thats just my opinion

Who cares? Let them do what they want, it's not going to effect you most likely.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I welcome them, they are a huge name in the gaming industry and it is likely to bring about more csgo players and more pc gamers.

Twitter | Steam |

Fuck FaZe OpDick is better

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

To be fair were okay with EnVyUS having a CS:GO team though its shit now but still.

And Denial eSports they had a pretty good team till ShahZam got a good kill and fucked over Clown9

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Why does it bother you that much? Why does it matter?

Yes they're in Faze but why does that mean they can't play a game? They're still people at the end of the day and you sure as hell wouldn't be ranting about the average Joe doing the same thing.

Console peasants and PC master race irritate me. Can we all just be "gamers"? No "we and them"?

console is bettur cuz it haz 2560x1440 resolution and 120FPS, and PC iz mostly only 1920x1080 60FPS

Why does it bother you that much? Why does it matter?

Yes they're in Faze but why does that mean they can't play a game? They're still people at the end of the day and you sure as hell wouldn't be ranting about the average Joe doing the same thing.

lel XxX_FaZe_Clan_XxX sux XDDDDD

I welcome them, they are a huge name in the gaming industry and it is likely to bring about more csgo players and more pc gamers.

Well counter strike is available on the 360 and ps3, so there is that. 

Who cares? Let them do what they want, it's not going to effect you most likely.

it'll affect my sanity level..

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I've never even heard of them to be honest. You're overreacting OP. CSGO has one of the worst communities I've ever seen in a game, I don't think that some more toxic players will really do any difference.

Well counter strike is available on the 360 and ps3, so there is that. 

That won't effect pc games in a negative or positive way.

Twitter | Steam |

So you are scared of some console pubbers (what do you mean by subs anyway, members or fans?) coming to pub on PC? 'Bout time they learn their place.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

How's about you shut up, play your fucking game and stop worrying about other people.

If they are good at the game then there is no problem, in fact even if they are not good at the game there is no problem.

Cod peasant? I'd rather be a cod peasant than an obnoxious nob like you.

You say they will make shitty case openings and ruing this game? Let me tell you about this game, the only reason this game is still alive is because of the money it makes through the case openings, so infact they are helping keep your game alive.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000