Rate the above user

YoYo155

Him :P same actually goes for you too though actually...

You're an awesome guy that is always helpful. I see your name in posts and double check to make sure it's not my name, same first 4 characters.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Super awesome.

News reporter.... Lots of news topics

Hey what happened to that guy Victorious Secret lol

Did you kill him off?

System: Thinkpad T460

Lol I try my best to be a nice person whenever possible. Right now I'm raging because I hate the new iOS keyboard update a ton and also can't follow this topic because mobile doesn't allow you for some reason xD

You seem like a nice guy who I feel like could use the 2nd fastest 970 on LTT quite nicely :P

I need winter for that first. My card dies past 53C at 1560/2100 (8.4GHz effective on the vram) Only if I could afford to watercool.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

:P

Seen you quite frequently around, seem cool and helpful.

10/10 ign

like skyrim with a long name

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Seen you quite frequently around, seem cool and helpful.

10/10 ign

like skyrim with a long name

"Storm from X-Men" :P

I see you in the LGBT thread and you seem like a cool guy who lives kinda in the middle of nowhere :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

IDK who you are. So you're the DJ Dog now.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

@w-l

I have no opinion currently. Even though they have 6k posts this is the first time I've seen them. Meaning I know nothing of their political standings. But from their specs I'm going to say money to burn and doesn't do enough research to get the best value but they do enough to not get shitty parts so somewhat negative but enough to be avoided.

What's value? Jk  :D

Yeah my system isn't what I would call my best bang for the buck, however I never paid full price for any of it. Dem Dealz   B)

News reporter.... Lots of news topics

Hey what happened to that guy Victorious Secret lol

Did you kill him off?

Vic got banned because he lost his temper.

What's value? Jk  :D

Yeah my system isn't what I would call my best bang for the buck, however I never paid full price for any of it. Dem Dealz   B)

still even with deals a 970 isn't going to be $260.. And an ax isn't going to be near a g2  

link and when did this happen.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Had to do a bit of googling on that one, still no idea why though. Why do you say Storm?

"Storm from X-Men" :P
I see you in the LGBT thread and you seem like a cool guy who lives kinda in the middle of nowhere :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

link and when did this happen.

Middle of June, don't think I can find a link of the offending post(s) though.

@AlwaysFSX I think drinking beer constantly because Germany lel

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

@AlwaysFSX I think drinking beer constantly because Germany lel

:D I wish. Haven't found many beers I actually like so far.

Had to do a bit of googling on that one, still no idea why though. Why do you say Storm?

What do you mean? Like why did I choose Storm over the other X-Men? I'm on mobile so sorry if this link doesnt paste right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKVrIzGQ0x0

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

still even with deals a 970 isn't going to be $260.. And an ax isn't going to be near a g2  link and when did this happen.

I'll admit that for sure there are better PSU's out there, I had a used a G2 for a friend who had a build but I just.... couldn't get over the black wrinkle finish on it since it didn't match anything. 

Oh that's unfortunate.

I'll admit that for sure there are better PSU's out there, I had a used a G2 for a friend who had a build but I just.... couldn't get over the black wrinkle finish on it since it didn't match anything. 

Oh that's unfortunate.

Never seen you before but you have 6K posts :o

Never seen you before but you have 6K posts :o

I've seen you around before a few times, never really interacted however  ;)

I've seen you around before a few times, never really interacted however  ;)

I'm the off topic king! That is why my post count is so low. If off topic counted I'd be one of the highest on here :P

I have to admit i really liked your name owo~ though when i first saw you i couldn't help but get a sort of crunchy feeling.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

though when i first saw you i couldn't help but get a sort of crunchy feeling.

What does this mean? Care to elaborate? 

What does this mean? Care to elaborate? 

Just the impression or aura that people give off :3

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD