Rate the above user

YoYo155

A guy who keeps trying to get me to drive across the country and steal my internet and is a pretty cool guy.

Get yourself some nice internet man

you forgot to give me a rating

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you forgot to give me a rating

Because this thread got merged with @'s "describe what you think of the user above you" thread so I'm not supposed to :P I wish they didn't merge the threads though...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Because this thread got merged with @'s "describe what you think of the user above you" thread so I'm not supposed to :P I wish they didn't merge the threads though...

well it still says to rate the user above so you should give me a rating since i gave you one

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

well it still says to rate the user above so you should give me a rating since i gave you one

69/10

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

69/10

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa nice one

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

To be fair i have taken a bit of a liking to you fellow bad PSU fighter squad member > :), i have learned a bit from you too. (about the evga gs)

i whack people with my trusty 8800 gtx for the crime of putting crap psu's in good builds, you maybe can have dual wielding Asus X58 deluxe's which you can spin around and create a tornado with? or just use them as cutters :D?

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I'm just all kinds of creative

i see , makes life interesting lel

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

i see , makes life interesting lel

Never seen you before...but you have 1300 posts... so 5/10

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

lol , i stay in the shadow's  

Spoiler
Spoiler

just be careful i took his soul so if he has the chance he will take your soul so be very careful

Spoiler

just be careful i took his soul so if he has the chance he will take your soul so be very careful

>.> how many times do i have to say that im not ginger .... and i have a soul 

Spoiler
Spoiler

>.> how many times do i have to say that im not ginger .... and i have a soul 

again i never said you were ginger and i said i took your soul

Spoiler

You remind me of delicious volcano ash :D so ....charry?

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

To be fair i have taken a bit of a liking to you fellow bad PSU fighter squad member > :), i have learned a bit from you too. (about the evga gs)

i whack people with my trusty 8800 gtx for the crime of putting crap psu's in good builds, you maybe can have dual wielding Asus X58 deluxe's which you can spin around and create a tornado with? or just use them as cutters :D?

I've got an Antec Basiq 430 watt that can be used as a mace    :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I've got an Antec Basiq 430 watt that can be used as a mace    :P

A dog that uses a computer 10/10

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

who me or @TheGingerKid

Spoiler

A dog that uses a computer 10/10

Nobody knows that you're a dog on the internet.

Except maby you......

EDIT- And your sig goes well with that post. ;)

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

5/10 not enough dog. 

Hows this?

Google, not my background

post-123438-0-59447500-1439955480_thumb.

post-123438-0-59447500-1439955480_thumb.

1/10 Good dogs, but, OSX m8.

heyheyhey, I prefer linux, but use windows, and that's google images.

not my pc.

Nobody knows that you're a dog on the internet.

Except maby you......

EDIT- And your sig goes well with that post. ;)

I'm self aware, that's why it's there.

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

who ? me or @themaniac ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

who ? me or @themaniac ?

you :3