Teen Killed After Using App To Track Smartphone

jos

Still using my Samsung Galaxy mini from 2011. Won't replace it till it's dead for good.

Just make sure you can get spare batteries.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Already changed one for like 8 euros 13 months back, it started to do some random things while charging.

Really? I only had to put up with the battery life shortening by 4 days (and that was after 9 years of daily use).

PMSL

The old battery was dunked in a puddle aswell as the whole device :D, slipped when it was raining and it fell off my pocket.

Lol, that explains things then.

PMSL

Did he seriously jump onto a car just for a phone? I'm sorry but that was incredibly stupid of him...I'm sorry the poor kid lost his life just but it seems in poor choice to get into an altercation with three adult men, with your sister, over a phone and then launch yourself at the car like you are Ethan Hunt or something.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Maybe its good im broke and cant afford a phone

can't forget old school ;)

I got robbed at gunpoint like 6 months ago, good thing it was only a cheap phone.

The gun looked fake but I wasn't going to take any chances lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Just a few thoughts here, A) poor kid died at such a young age b) 3 guys in a car after your phone gets stolen, you just take the license plate and call the police, C) what happened to the sister? did no one get the license plate?

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

...So apparently the police in Canada are worthless, and yet strong gun laws are okay because "the police will protect you"....

WTF Canada.

Ahh....true enough. Although from what one or two people have said, the Canadian police are just as useless

Thier is no "Canadian police" each city has there own police department and the RCMP cover anything small town or below. Some city PD's are shit some are great, the Calgary Police Department where I live is very good, a long time ago my dad got his car lot broken into and a car stolen he filled a report over the phone and within 2 hours they had a detective there collecting evidence, they reported it as stolen and within 11 days they found it and collected evidence and had it back to him the next day. So if they ever catch a guy with the same prints he is going down.

And yes strict gun laws help because sure it still means a few gang members have guns, but the reduced amount of mass school shootings is a big plus, or gun related accidents that kill innocent people all the time.

....yes but in this case, he could have clearly said "there are the thieves right there, there's no investigation, arrest them and it's pure win for you without doing any work".

And people call the US crazy

that's cause the US is crazy.

More to the point, when the track my phone app was first introduced there were many Many stories about how the police (in the US) would not go arrest people or do anything at all. I am just saying it's a pretty widespread problem that is not subject to national borders.