[PCGamer] (Almost) Every Game at E3 2015 and its PC Outlook

MEC-777

pc_gamer.png

Looking to check out all the new games presented at E3 in one simple consolidated location? Want to know the status on which ones will be coming to PC? Then look no further. PCGamer has conveniently put together a list of all the games from E3 2015, each with a brief summary of the game, the game trailer/presentation video and the current info on their PC platform status. Found this by chance last night and thought I'd share it with the LTT community since I know not everyone has the time to go looking for all the game trailers and information.

Link: http://www.pcgamer.com/every-game-at-e3-2015-and-its-pc-outlook/ The list is being updated as more games are revealed. I noticed the new batman game is not in the list and I'm not sure why. Could be just that they haven't added it yet. 

I don't know about you, but this year's E3 seems to be a lot more exciting than last year, IMO. Last year was a bit of a sparse valley in terms of good game releases, the odd one being an exception. This year, it seems like almost every game is looking to impress and push limits with the latest graphics engines, DX12 effects etc. Heck, even some of the console exclusives even looked quite good. I think we're in for a really good year in gaming. 

Some of the games that really stuck out to me/got me pumped up are:

-Unravel

-Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

-Mass Effect: Andromeda

-Star Wars: Battlefront 

-Doom

-Dark Souls 3

-Sea of Thieves

-FF7 Remake

-NFS

One odd thing I wanted to note was that everyone is flipping out over Fallout 4, but to me, the trailer didn't seem to have very good graphics compared to other in-game footage from other games. Maybe they will improve it before release, but I've never been interested in the series before and this just didn't impress me at all. Anyone else think the same? 

What about you guys? What games are you looking forward to?

:) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Star Wars, NFS, the Division, and Fallout 4 for sure. Anno 2205 looks like the first cityscape game to ever capture my interest, short of Starcraft 2. Probably going to give Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 a go as well. Not on PC, but Horizon Zero Dawn looks super interesting.

Got bored of Sega All Stars Racing real quick, but I might give Trackmania a go because F1 cars not doing F1 car things. On the fence about whether I want to wait for No Man's Sky or just go play Elite Dangerous now.

Super glad Fallout Shelter is coming to Android, but iOS exclusive for a bit. :c

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

DOOM

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

No Nier talk there, but I'm pretty sure it's PS4 exclusive.

Sadly, have to buy a PS4 now.

Long wait for Tomb Raider :(

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

This was one the best E3's ever. Really a good year for gaming, no matter the platform. We are all winners. #gamingmasterrace

You'll say that again next year.

OT: I think Ubi won the conference. 2nd was Microsoft.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

You'll say that again next year.

OT: I think Ubi won the conference. 2nd was Microsoft.

Erm no I won't. Last year was really bad, and was not blown away last few years on this magnitude.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Aside from other good games, I'm mainly interested in new Mass Effect and Deus Ex and also Doom. New Doom multiplayer seems appealing and I love arena FPS and can't wait for it.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

and gears if war ultimate edition or what the hell is the gow1 remake is called

@MEC-777 if you weren't a fan of the previous Fallout games (Esp. 3 and New Vegas), then you likely won't care about Fallout 4 either.

And frankly, I don't care that the graphics don't look as good as, say, the new Deus Ex. Gameplay trumps graphics every time, and the Fallout series has excellent gameplay. Certainly, there's room for improvement with gameplay and story elements (as with any game), and they could definitely improve graphics, but the way I look at it is like this:

If they can only implement better graphics by taking time away from actual gameplay/story development, then I'd rather they didn't.

With that in mind, everyone has their own interests and what particular facets of a game are important to them :) I love graphical goodies too, but all too often, when a AAA dev studio has to make a choice, they end up choosing graphics over substance.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Horizon isn't even mentioned there.

It's the only game that looked interesting enough to get somewhat interested in.

This is going off the thumbnails, as I'm not planning on clicking through 44 advertisement reloads for one of the scummiest magazines on earth.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I think it was a bit too early to show Mass Effect Andromeda... Maybe they just wanted to throw fans a bone but they didn't really have much to show. They said they haven't even cast the voice actors yet...

Horizon isn't even mentioned there.

It's the only game that looked interesting enough to get somewhat interested in.

This is going off the thumbnails, as I'm not planning on clicking through 44 advertisement reloads for one of the scummiest magazines on earth.

You won't see Horizon for PC since it's made by Guerrilla Games who only make games for the Playstation.

You won't see Horizon for PC since it's made by Guerrilla Games who only make games for the Playstation.

I assumed so.

Which is a shame, but whatever, I have thousands of other games

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I think it was a bit too early to show Mass Effect Andromeda... Maybe they just wanted to throw fans a bone but they didn't really have much to show. They said they haven't even cast the voice actors yet...

They need to build the hype. And I'm glad they are doing it, gives us a glimpse of the game, if they mess up something we may riot and they will perhaps change it  :lol:

Funny because on Steam people think highly of them, they are no.2 curators, second only to TotalBiscuit.  :P

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Anno2205

Planet Coaster

NFS

The Division

Siege

Ghost Recon

Im so pumped for these games, a bit disappointed Forza isn't coming to PC though :/ also Track Mania doesn't look to bad either.

Unraveled

Horizon

Gears Remake

Ghost Recon 

Doom

Deus Ex

Recore

Transformers because Platinum Games is making it

Street Figher 5 looked a lot better than previously

For Honor (slightly interesting since it's different)

MIrrors Edge

Sea of Thieves

Shadow Warrior 2

Dishonored 2

That bullet hell game from the PC conference

Garden Warfare 2

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

@MEC-777 if you weren't a fan of the previous Fallout games (Esp. 3 and New Vegas), then you likely won't care about Fallout 4 either.

And frankly, I don't care that the graphics don't look as good as, say, the new Deus Ex. Gameplay trumps graphics every time, and the Fallout series has excellent gameplay. Certainly, there's room for improvement with gameplay and story elements (as with any game), and they could definitely improve graphics, but the way I look at it is like this:

If they can only implement better graphics by taking time away from actual gameplay/story development, then I'd rather they didn't.

With that in mind, everyone has their own interests and what particular facets of a game are important to them :) I love graphical goodies too, but all too often, when a AAA dev studio has to make a choice, they end up choosing graphics over substance.

I agree, game play is more important than graphics. It just stood out to me as one of the trailers with visuals that looked like it was from 2013, but that's just my opinion. I tried playing Fallout 3 on xbox 360 a couple years ago but just couldn't get into it. It didn't pull me in.

But to each, his/her own. Part of the joy of gaming is the choices we have, there of. I know lot's of people are hyped about it and I hope it turns out to be a good one. :)

It's all about the hype train. :D Get it rolling and keep it rolling. I'm just happy to know they are working on it and now we have a little more info about when it will take place in relation to the first 3 ME games.  

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I agree, game play is more important than graphics. It just stood out to me as one of the trailers with visuals that looked like it was from 2013, but that's just my opinion. I tried playing Fallout 3 on xbox 360 a couple years ago but just couldn't get into it. It didn't pull me in.

But to each, his/her own. Part of the joy of gaming is the choices we have, there of. I know lot's of people are hyped about it and I hope it turns out to be a good one. :)

It's all about the hype train. :D Get it rolling and keep it rolling. I'm just happy to know they are working on it and now we have a little more info about when it will take place in relation to the first 3 ME games.  

The mass effect universe was so beautifully built, especially when we were first introduced to it in the first game, that it leaves so much more for us to explore and learn about.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

The mass effect universe was so beautifully built, especially when we were first introduced to it in the first game, that it leaves so much more for us to explore and learn about.

Indeed. I can't wait to see where they go with it. :D

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

I assumed so.

Which is a shame, but whatever, I have thousands of other games

"Which is a shame" means that you care, " whatever" means you don't, what's up with the contradiction that everyone make when it's a console exclusive ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650