Weird requirements for a smartphone :D

Rappelin

So, as you can see to the left I'm from Finland. In Finland we go in the sauna almost every day, or atleast I do. When i go in the sauna my preferred temperature is about 80 degrees Celsius, or 176 degrees Fahrenheit, or possibly even 353 Kelvin for the nerds out there. Also it's very humid in the sauna, because you throw water on the hot stones, to create steam. You're probably seeing where I'm going with this.
I need a phone that can take 80 degrees of heat and that doesn't get ruined by steam. Also it would be nice if i could bring it in the shower after the sauna.
Why do you need to bring your phone in the sauna, you might ask. Well, I don't. But i want to. 
So if the phone that can handle all of this is in existence I would appreciate it if someone gave me a name. 

Vitusti kiitoksia, Rasmus.  

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

So, as you can see to the left I'm from Finland. In Finland we go in the sauna almost every day, or atleast I do. When i go in the sauna my preferred temperature is about 80 degrees Celsius, or 176 degrees Fahrenheit, or possibly even 353 Kelvin for the nerds out there. Also it's very humid in the sauna, because you throw water on the hot stones, to create steam. You're probably seeing where I'm going with this.

I need a phone that can take 80 degrees of heat and that doesn't get ruined by steam. Also it would be nice if i could bring it in the shower after the sauna.

Why do you need to bring your phone in the sauna, you might ask. Well, I don't. But i want to. 

So if the phone that can handle all of this is in existence I would appreciate it if someone gave me a name. 

Ruggear maybe?

Samsung S5 was dunked into boiling hot water and still left functioning afterwards. However, phones are not meant to run in high heat. If you're going to be running anything intensive, it will go into thermal cool down mode and be unusable until it cools off. But otherwise, the S5 comes waterproof. The S5 and S6 active would also work as they are water proof as well. 

PC: Intel 10700K, Asus Z490-E Strix, G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz C14, Thermaltake View 71, Custom Water Cooling (EKWB Quantum, 2x 360mm SR1 Radiators, 6 Noctua NF-A12), EVGA GTX1080 ti HydroCopper, Intel 6651TB, Intel 600p 480GB, Windows 10 Pro

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/33844326

I know that Caterpillar makes some rugged smartphones, how good they are ? Don't know honestly.

b15-slide-frontback.png

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Moto X First Gen, or the Samsung Galaxy S Rugged Series.

first off, the phone wont get that hot, because your not getting up to 80*C correct? but it will still get very hot. id check out samsungs active series. as my samsung s4 handles 68*C everyday and still works fine

Sony Xperia Z3. Waterproof completely, can handle the steam and water. As for temperature, it will handle it as well as any other phone, I suggest not doing anything intensive like playing demanding games.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

80C is a bit high for a smartphone....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

80°c is too high, when i leave my phone in my car on a hot summer day and i come back to find it burning to the touch it's usually at 70°c, also it refuses to work until it cools down (S5 btw)

@Rappelin What are you going to be doing in the sauna? If it's just non-demanding stuff, I'd go with the CAT B15 that @Frankie suggested. It's one of the few waterproof smartphones that still work properly when wet, and it's relatively inexpensive enough to be easily replaceable if the heat wears it out. 

"Rawr XD"