How to emulate Xbox 360?

chromeboy42

I am a PC Gamer but I still love halo 3 and would love to play it with friends at our next LAN Party. So I would like to know if it would be possible to emulate the xbox 360 software to play halo 3 on my pc. Does anyone know how to do this? 

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

I am a PC Gamer but I still love halo 3 and would love to play it with friends at our next LAN Party. So I would like to know if it would be possible to emulate the xbox 360 software to play halo 3 on my pc. Does anyone know how to do this? 

I'd love to be able to do this as well. Only for the Halo series :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Yes it is possible but no one has done it. It is going to take an extremely skilled programmer years to do it by himself. You pretty much have to port the 360 OS to PC platform. And then get rid of all the security check sub routines and it is just a hassle. I doubt we will ever see a 360 emulator. A Xbox One emulator on the other hand might be a little more feasible.

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Youll need an i9 at 25Ghz, 128gb of Ram, Geforce GTX 1000 TITAN ULTRA; in other words.. tech that does not exist yet haha. We cant emulate the last generation of consoles.. simply the code is VERY hard to emulate to x86 CPUs.. who knows if we will ever get them. Now this generation of console (PS4, XB1) we may see early emulation.. based on the speculation of it being easy to code since they have x86 CPUs.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

It can't be done as there's no 360 emulator to emulate the game. However, there's rumors that the trilogy might come to Steam.

I really hope that we get ODST. I loved that game so much.

You can pick up the old xbox's pretty cheap now. Even cheaper when the Xbox One comes out!

Do you still need the game disk for this to work? I got rid of my optical drive ages ago. :/

However, there's rumors that the trilogy might come to Steam.

That would be awesome!

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Youll need an i9 at 25Ghz, 128gb of Ram, Geforce GTX 1000 TITAN ULTRA

Do you see my sig? I have my i9 at 25.6 and double that amount of RAM. Do you think my 990 will still be able to work though? :P

Do you still need the game disk for this to work? I got rid of my optical drive ages ago. :/

That would be awesome!

I do not recommend downloading that program there is no sure fire way to tell if its legit and I would suspect some news websites would of covered a working 360 emulator :3 

I do not recommend downloading that program there is no sure fire way to tell if its legit and I would suspect some news websites would of covered a working 360 emulator :3 

I have a pc dedicated to testing software before I download it onto my main rig. Fairly low specs but it has saved me countless times from fake programs/viruses

I'll download the emulator onto that and see if it works

Do you see my sig? I have my i9 at 25.6 and double that amount of RAM. Do you think my 990 will still be able to work though? :P

HAHAHA. thats too funny! :p Nahh dude... you gotta get the GTX 1000 TITAN ULTRA!.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

HAHAHA. thats too funny! :P Nahh dude... you gotta get the GTX 1000 TITAN ULTRA!.

Ah man :( Guess I'll have to sell my 990 and upgrade to the 1000, does newegg have it in stock?

I have a pc dedicated to testing software before I download it onto my main rig. Fairly low specs but it has saved me countless times from fake programs/viruses

I'll download the emulator onto that and see if it works

virustotal ... or just use bitdefender or kaspersky or eset or something..

listen to me

1.no emulation exists to this day

2.all videos are  fake

3.all software are fake or virus

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

That would be awesome!

i don't think so, i think you only need the iso file

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Ah man :( Guess I'll have to sell my 990 and upgrade to the 1000, does newegg have it in stock?

Lets hope they do! lol.

virustotal ... or just use bitdefender or kaspersky or eset or something..

Kaspersky

Kaspersky

Have you tried the emulator on your testing rig yet?

No, I'm at a hotel right now. I'll be home tonight though and I'll be sure to run it.

No, I'm at a hotel right now. I'll be home tonight though and I'll be sure to run it.

Awesome! It would be insane if it is legit!

He just wants your money.. You have to fill out a survey to unlock the password for the file.. Regardless of whether the file is infected or not, it's still a bust..

and it only makes sense being that the file is .44MB - only double the size of a gameboy emulator

He just wants your money.. You have to fill out a survey to unlock the password for the file.. Regardless of whether the file is infected or not, it's still a bust..

and it only makes sense being that the file is .44MB - only double the size of a gameboy emulator

Darn, it would have been awesome if it had been real