where is it appropriate to talk about a company?

nunya bus

Hey LTT. 
over the span of 3 weeks. a beautiful thing happened between me and a PC accessories company. and I wanted to make a really nice post detailing what they did etc. Where is the best place to do that? which forum. which section etc. 

Also bids the question. perhaps major brands could get their own section 
so Intel would get a cpu forum, chipset, SSD section. . and the same for AMD  samsung. and then coolermaster, corsair. 
What do you think? Linus? 

Hey LTT. 

over the span of 3 weeks. a beautiful thing happened between me and a PC accessories company. and I wanted to make a really nice post detailing what they did etc. Where is the best place to do that? which forum. which section etc. 

Also bids the question. perhaps major brands could get their own section 

so Intel would get a cpu forum, chipset, SSD section. . and the same for AMD  samsung. and then coolermaster, corsair. 

What do you think? Linus? 

If Linus actually replies, I will eat this old Celeron 805 sitting on my desk (it was in my first PC).

I'm waiting, @LinusTech and @Slick...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

you could try something a bit similar to it. it might work

General discussion or members reviews are probably the best places for it I reckon.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

If Linus actually replies, I will eat this old Celeron 805 sitting on my desk (it was in my first PC).

@LinusTech

I'll do it.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

@LinusTech

Cmon he's gonna eat it LIVE

I'll do it.

And die from laceration ? :P

I'll do it.

tape it or it didn't happen

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

I'll cut it up... Whatever I can do to get it down.

hahaha

@LinusTech

Cmon he's gonna eat it LIVE

Twitch or mlg.tv

I don't care if this help you

but I want to see that kid swallow his celeron

@LinusTech

tape it or it didn't happen

I'll do it live if Linus replies. I won't do it for nothing! Plus, it would hurt going down without the knowledge that Linus was with me in spirit the whole time.  :rolleyes:

I'll do it live if Linus replies. I won't do it for nothing! Plus, it would hurt going down without the knowledge that Linus was with me in spirit the whole time.  :rolleyes:

seems like ur a tech jihad willing to die for linus. please join us for our session of praying in linusisim

>Swallows a Celeron

>Goes to ER

>"Linus was with me in the spirit"

>In the spirit

P40B-Black-man-laughing.jpg

@LinusTech pls make this happen pls

seems like ur a tech jihad willing to die for linus. please join us for our session of praying in linusisim

Linuhu Sebastar! explodes

>Swallows a Celeron

>Goes to ER

>"Linus was with me in the spirit"

>In the spirit

@LinusTech pls make this happen pls

I won't have to go to the ER if I break it down into tiny little pieces. There aren't any hazardous materials in a CPU. They're not even digestible! It's going to sit in my lower intestine for about a week, then it'll pop out. 

I won't have to go to the ER if I break it down into tiny little pieces. There aren't any hazardous materials in a CPU. They're not even digestible! It's going to sit in my lower intestine for about a week, then it'll pop out. 

You'll give a whole new meaning to shitty celerons

You'll give a whole new meaning to shitty celerons

I bet.

post-233981-0-54425300-1434360078_thumb.

besure you record that and post it on the forums =)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.