my pc is loud as f***

Ok so im new here. not sure where i should really post this but i need some answers. I have a nzxt h440 case and im currently using the stock fans it came with and i havent changed the connection port (there connected to this thing in the back of the case). I also have an h100i and to sp 120 high performance fanns connected to them that makes a wierd grinding/ scratchy noise (the rings were a little bent on the fans, could that be the problem?) ......so basically i need some fans to quite this thing down so i can enjoy my late night GAMING. i was looking into noctua fans because of how much they are praised, any suggestions? Welp, my insanity depends on it.

why would you ever buy corsair high performance fans?

the quiet edition is already too loud, high performance is horrible

fractal design, bequiet, noctua, and noiseblocker all have great quiet fans

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A free way to do this is just take off the faulty fan and move a case fan onto the radiator.

Ok so im new here. not sure where i should really post this but i need some answers. I have a nzxt h440 case and im currently using the stock fans it came with and i havent changed the connection port (there connected to this thing in the back of the case). I also have an h100i and to sp 120 high performance fanns connected to them that makes a wierd grinding/ scratchy noise (the rings were a little bent on the fans, could that be the problem?) ......so basically i need ome ne fans to quite this thing down soican enjoymy late night GAMING. i was looking into noctua fans because of how much they are praised, any suggestions? Welp, my insanity depends on it.

yeah the HP corsair fans are rubbish, I use quiet editions, they are mostly quiet and I still get 40ish degree temps when gaming

Noctuas are great :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So it's the performance fans making the noise ?

You're not going to get them to be any where near quiet if they're like the SP 120 L's I have

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

So... Get rid of the crappy Corsair fans? My rig is near silent, and that's only because I'm using 3x of the Corsair fans that came with an Air 540... If I were using the stock fans that came with my Enthoo Pro it would actually be louder and hotter.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Tys for the replys guy, i took out the rings and the noise stopped, but there still loud and the pc vibrates too cuz all the fans running at full speed