Intel optimize games for you

Does it just set everything to its lowest setting? /s

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Does it just set everything to its lowest setting? /s

not in mario and lol and tetris

low

low

low

low

low

low

low

low

off

low

off

off

off

720X480

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

People with Iris Pro chips could benefit from this.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

lol

guess it's nothing but a good thing, a lot of gamers on pc use igpu so it's a step in the right direction. They're fairly capable their new cpus surprisingly.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Can't be worse than AMD and NVIDIA right? Those 2 just suck.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Might be good for the people that bought a budget gaming pc and dont know/ have time to tinker with the settings.

Optimizations of settings will likely effect the low end far greater than people with dedicated graphics, so it seems like a step in the right direction...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

not in mario and lol and tetris

don't forget those fumefx in minesweeper it's pretty damn demanding. Need to run it by 10x10 looks pretty crappy but it's frame rate is silky smooth 23fps

A nice feature for people who just want to play their damn game and can`t be bothered with performance affecting settings. With the new and much more capable Iris GPU`s, I think that will be useful. :)

People with Iris Pro chips could benefit from this.

Thinking the same.. gonna be helpful in next few rounds of ultrabooks.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Might be good for the people that bought a budget gaming pc and dont know/ have time to tinker with the settings.

Bought a budget gaming pc and are playing on iGPU. Either they don't have a dGPU so yeah, gaming PC, or they shouldn't play at all if they are gaming on iGPU if and have a dGPU. How is that gaming pc again? 

Edited by Bouzoo

this is a joke right? i mean if the new upcoming igpu's are any good then maybe but for now even with a 4790k it just puts everything to low. this is so not usefull by any means right now. lets hope future igpus make this thing kinda usefull

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Bought a budget gaming pc and are playing on iGPU. How is that gaming again?

http://apotential.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/you-underestimate-my-power.jpg

this is a joke right? i mean if the new upcoming igpu's are any good then maybe but for now even with a 4790k it just puts everything to low. this is so not usefull by any means right now. lets hope future igpus make this thing kinda usefull

Mate you missed a whole thread that was here for days. 

Mate you missed a whole thread that was here for days. 

ok fine but dude all those benchmarks except hl2 are on minimum settings and 720p so please tell me how i missed something. 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Some people are going to find this useful so why not?

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

ok fine but dude all those benchmarks except hl2 are on minimum settings and 720p so please tell me how i missed something. 

Notebookcheck Iris 6200 and 940M. They say they perform similar. Some games like The Witcher 3 are obviously gonna destroy it, but you can play a lot of games on 1080p with low/med settings. I don't find that to be bad at all for iGPU.

Biochock Infinite 1080p on low DX 11 80+ FPS: You can play on 720p on high (or even put it on 1080p and mediums-ish).Tomb Raider 2013 on 720p on high. That's something. 

Notebookcheck Iris 6200 and 940M. They say they perform similar. Some games like The Witcher 3 are obviously gonna destroy it, but you can play a lot of games on 1080p with low/med settings. I don't find that to be bad at all for iGPU.

Biochock Infinite 1080p on low DX 11 80+ FPS: You can play on 720p on high (or even put it on 1080p and mediums-ish).Tomb Raider 2013 on 720p on high. That's something. 

yeah but you really gonna play anything on 720p?

The irony

Here's the fun fact for you, Intel isn't only top in CPU marketshare

also  more than 60% marketshare of GPU

http://jonpeddie.com/press-releases/details/intel-gains-nvidia-flat-and-amd-loses-graphics-market-share-in-q1/

Every single Intel CPU you buy/own have iGPU (unless some certain type that doesn't have iGPU)

Everything's on LOW , so you'r good to GO !

yeah but you really gonna play anything on 720p?

Put it on 1080p and med if you can. Well if your dGPU is broken and you don't have another one, not like you have much of a choice  :P

don't forget those fumefx in minesweeper it's pretty damn demanding. Need to run it by 10x10 looks pretty crappy but it's frame rate is silky smooth 23fps

yea forgot about those and Internet hearts are so demanding like you need windows and a mobitor and pc to run