The thing you need most for survival

Delusional Phil

Imagine you're on a deserted island and the only thing you have are your clothes and a small box that contains one certain item , what do you want to find in that box ? 

For me , I want a swissknife ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

water?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

water vessle and a utility knife

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Satellite phone.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Hope.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Several gallons of fresh water in glass containers, a short bow, some arrows and a decent machete...

water?

water vessle and a utility knife

How much water would a small box hold ? 

Several gallons of water, a short bow, some arrows and a decent machete...

You're on an island ... There are coconuts everywhere ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

A real genie to grant me some wishes.

water vessel as in a container to hold water.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Kate Upton. Atleast, I'd die happy.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Fix the thread because people are being greedy ... You can only choose one thing ... 

What?  I get clothes now?  Does that include shoes?

A survival guide listing things like plant types.

A teleportation device

gg I win

A fighter jet to get off the island

Not plausible unless you have Capsules like in Dragon Ball ... 

What?  I get clothes now?  Does that include shoes?

A survival guide listing things like plant types.

Basic stuff ... So that includes shoe , yes ... 

A cellphone. To get the hell out of there.

jk I would be at home on a deserted island. So I would want that one thing to be a weapon for hunting/fishing or maybe a life jacket so I could learn how to swim without killing myself so that life there was better. That's all I'd need for survival. I'm already a pro fisher, fish without bait or a reel all the time. Catch 'em by the boat loads!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

One of these

ZartanThunderPunch018.jpg

At least i can have fun with this

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not plausible unless you have Capsules like in Dragon Ball ... 

then a jetpack :P

You're on an island ... There are coconuts everywhere ... 

well you didnt specify ANYTHING.... you just said an island... could be an island filled with anything.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

A cellphone. To get the hell out of there.

jk I would be at home on a deserted island. So I would want that one thing to be a weapon for hunting/fishing or maybe a life jacket so I could learn how to swim without killing myself so that life there was better. That's all I'd need for survival. I'm already a pro fisher, fish without bait or a reel all the time. Catch 'em by the boat loads!

Bear Grills pupil , take me with you !

One of these

At least i can have fun with this

Is that a cross bow ?

Bear Grills pupil , take me with you !

Is that a cross bow ?

Compound bow. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

well you didnt specify ANYTHING.... you just said an island... could be an island filled with anything.

An island as in island in the middle of the ocean ... The typical Trpoical kind of island ... I'm not sending you to Iceland or anything ... 

then a jetpack :P

Have fun flying for about 100m then run out of fuel and die ...