I think i may found the most distubing thing

nanowatt

A robot cockroach??

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

A robot cockroach??

It's a real cockroach...

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I'm willing to bet the comments are filled with "animal cruelty" posts by people that wouldn't think twice about killing it if they found it in their house. 

It's a real cockroach...

Yep, so I was like:

But it's pretty cool too see.

But definitely not the weirdest. But it's up there :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

LinusRoachTips

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I'm willing to bet the comments are filled with "animal cruelty" posts by people that wouldn't think twice about killing it if they found it in their house. 

Is just an insect,but it's disturbing...

+1 for what you said

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

LinusRoachTips

Imagine him programing insects to to work around him :)))))

Imagine him programing insects to to work around him :)))))

"Stay tuned for next week as we show you how to overclock a roach to 5Ghz!"

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

holy shit man!

I (as science loving nuthead, abandoning human ethics) find this really really interesting and promising for the feature.

they can take my arm and hook it up a pc, teminator mode here i come!

I(as reasonable humanbeing) find this pretty interesting but also quite scary.

migth be a goverment idea though, using insects for bomb defusing

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Oh my god that's so cool!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

....if someone make a remote control spider, I'm leaving the planet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

guys DO NOT WATCH THIS on a watercooled pc, it is verry distubing. (jk) also noooooooooopeeeeeee!!!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

migth be a goverment idea though, using insects for bomb defusing

The cockroach is on the move,i repeat the cockroach is on the move.Abort mission he got fried

why havent you left the planet? (link: 

)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

why havent you left the planet?

Yes but imagine a REAL one like the cockroach in the video.I would burn my house down

read some comments, seems you are right.

Yes but imagine a REAL one like the cockroach in the video.I would burn my house down

we would be happy to serve you in your wishes.

-signed,

umberlla corp.

"life is our business"

The cockroach is on the move,i repeat the cockroach is on the move.Abort mission he got fried

how to get terrorists out of their caves/houses.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

i would hack some nukes and wipe out this planet!

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

read some comments, seems you are right.

we would be happy to serve you in your wishes.

-signed,

umberlla corp.

"life is our business"

how to get terrorists out of their caves/houses.

UMBRELLA,, STAAAAHHHPPPP

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

At first, I thought this was a man-made nano robot, but no, it's a real roach getting neural surgery to become Robo-Roach. "Don't worry the hot glue shouldn't be hot enough to harm the cockroach." he says shortly after chopping its antennae in half and poking holes in its torso. It was anesthetized btw. Not sure if they grow back or anything, but I'm pretty sure roaches can't survive on their own without their antennas.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.