Official Fallout 4 page!

red_dr4gon1

With the trailer for fallout 4 just released we are still not given any information about the story line other than you will most likely be from vault 111.

This page is for talking about any thing related to fallout 4!

Update

The setting has been confirmed to be Boston, Massachusetts from the trailer released on June 3rd of 2015. The trailer shows the Statue of Paul Revere and the USS Constitution in the trailer as well, along with the Boston State House with its unique Golden Dome.

New pipboy picture and a still from the trailer.

post-225239-0-87040400-1433408846_thumb.

post-225239-0-78090700-1433408847.jpg

Main work PC:Surface Pro 3 i3 with a 128 GB micro sd card

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367001-nixie-tube-clock-build-log-and-plans/

Hype, Hype never changes. 

BETHESDA TAKE MY MONEY

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I tried to preorder it but the page will not load. I even tried throwing money at the screen but at least Bethesda gave us the trailer.

As soon as there are no preorder bonuses... I'd w8 till release.

Maybe there will be some sale or kind 'a.

As soon as there are no preorder bonuses... I'd w8 till release.

Maybe there will be some sale or kind 'a.

Ya :/ but I just cant wait for it. It may even redeem them for the screw up of elder scrolls online!

Main work PC:Surface Pro 3 i3 with a 128 GB micro sd card

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367001-nixie-tube-clock-build-log-and-plans/

Ya :/ but I just cant wait for it. It may even redeem them for the screw up of elder scrolls online!

I'm gonna see what it is after the release and then, if it's not a crap lie TES online, I will support the developers by byuing this game.

Also, some DLC should come out.

What's Fall_Out 4? Never heard of this game. You fall out of something for the 4th time?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

SNIP

FALLOUT ><

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I know I meant to put Fallout not fall out

You can change that. Go to edit first post and use full editor

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Dogmeat could have used a bit more TressFX hair physics. 

here's hoping they rendered it using last gen console tech instead of PC. That said I couldn't give a shit I love Fallout for the world and the story. 

You know, for how much the pc gaming community seems to hate bethesda, they sure do love bethesda.

I think you're all going to be let down. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bethesda may have hinted at fallout 4 in fallout 3 here is a picture of one example of it.

If you do not see it, the sign says Boston 2015.

The trailer has some nice looking power armor.

They have announced that so far there will be 3 DLCs 

You can add to the original post so you don't have to keep making new posts. Also, there is a reply button for when you want to reply to someone. It will give them a notification. If you just create a post on the page, no one will get a notification unless they are following it which only you are at the moment.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M