Carrying an AR 15 through an airport and wondering why police are looking at you

This dude..... Jesus christ this dude.... First of all, why the hell would you carry an AR anything into an airport? , why an AR 15? He isn't "protecting" anyone with that thing. If I was a terrorist and I saw that douche walking outside the airport he'd be the first person I'd hit over the head with a bottle or shoot. On top of that, the guy is being obnoxious about it, acting like no one should care. I know it is legal for him to do that, but I would be pretty scared if someone walked into the airport carrying an AR 15 and police didn't care about it. I feel like this guy is just trying to look cool while acting like a complete dick. This isn't Nazi Germany, therefore I hope not to just see random guys walking around the street with assault rifles simply because it's "legal"

this shit is stupid. free speech is legal, but i'm not going to walk though detroit yelling the N word at every black person. because I value my life. this guy just wanted to make a video to get views hopefully, and not because hes actually that dumb.

I hope.

These fuckers are partly why other gun owners are having a hard time.

Did you see this on /r/amibeingdetained by chance? Ha

Most of these open carry guys are assholes. I'm extremely pro gun, but these people are looking for a conflict. It's one thing to open carry a handgun. If you feel the need to have an ar 15 with you keep it locked up in the truck... Also at an airport really...-.- smh

Murica

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

He's a mouthbreather.. explains everything.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Dude is a moron. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I dearly hope most gun owners aren't this stupid. I really do.

In reference to the guy in the video

nvThnwh.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

YT comment section is GREAT for once hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

System: Thinkpad T460

Most of these open carry guys are assholes. I'm extremely pro gun, but these people are looking for a conflict. It's one thing to open carry a handgun. If you feel the need to have an ar 15 with you keep it locked up in the truck... Also at an airport really...-.- smh

I enjoy firearms my self and I agree but I can't see any other proper place for a rifle other than a gun safe, range, or out in the brush.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

there is a difference between protesting for gun rights and idiots who just do it to cause a scene. personnaly i dont view this type of protesting as being productive. the best way to protest is to educate. educate people on gun safety and how normal people own and opperate firearms. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

What the actual fuck?

How the hell is it legal TO CARRY A WEAPON and show it off?

What the hell. I don't understand. That guy was a safety concern to everyone there. The police should have tackled him.

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Your innate fear, is what makes our nation close to Nazi Germany. You've no reason to fear someone carrying a weapon on a sling, or in its holster. You react based solely on the sight of a weapon, why? He isn't pointing it at anyone? He's carrying it the exact same way anyone walking into a gun store would carry it.

You've been trained, by media, to fear anyone carrying a weapon, that's not in some kind of uniform. Whether or not they're carrying it in a threatening fashion.

Carrying a weapon on a sling (over the shoulder) is about as non threatening as someone can get while carrying a rifle. It's the same thing as someone wearing a pistol in a holster. The same as the cops you all trust so very much, despite them killing more people in a year than legally owned assaults rifles do in the hands of civilians.

I see someone carrying an AR-15 in public, over their shoulder, I wouldn't hesitate to go up and talk to them. I see someone carrying it in their hands (which is brandishing, i.e. carrying it in a manner that they are ready to shoot), I'm ducking for cover and reaching for my .45 in my holster.

Grow up, learn the law, and learn not to be terrified of everything as the media and government would have you be.That's the point he's making, the only people acting ridiculously here, are the people reacting solely out of fear, fear of nothing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If I was a terrorist and I saw that douche walking outside the airport he'd be the first person I'd hit over the head with a bottle or shoot.

This is where I think you're wrong. Terrorists never attack armed civilains. They attack unsuspecting unarmed civilians. As terrorist wants to inflict the most damage possible going after a target with a gun would be silly. But yeah I agree this guys an idiot for even doing this. I'm all for owning gun's but a airport is not somewhere you should be carrying an AR-15.

What the actual fuck?

How the hell is it legal TO CARRY A WEAPON and show it off?

What the hell. I don't understand. That guy was a safety concern to everyone there. The police should have tackled him.

Yea, when I first watched the video I didn't know what an AR 15 was, I assumed it was a small handgun, then I googled it and wondered how the dude wasn't instantly body slammed by police

the dude is breathing hard from just walking and standing there.

if its been decades since you last saw your penis then I guess you gotta have something to make you feel "big"

This is where I think you're wrong. Terrorists never attack armed civilains. They attack unsuspecting unarmed civilians. As terrorist wants to inflict the most damage possible going after a target with a gun would be silly. But yeah I agree this guys an idiot for even doing this. I'm all for owning gun's but a airport is not somewhere you should be carrying an AR-15.

Eh, I mean if I had some intricate plan as a terrorist and I stumbled across this dude on my way in, I'd probably think to take him out then quickly continue with what ever plan I had before anyone found out he was dead.

Your innate fear, is what makes our nation close to Nazi Germany. You've no reason to fear someone carrying a weapon on a sling, or in its holster. You react based solely on the sight of a weapon, why? He isn't pointing it at anyone? He's carrying it the exact same way anyone walking into a gun store would carry it.

You've been trained, by media, to fear anyone carrying a weapon, that's not in some kind of uniform. Whether or not they're carrying it in a threatening fashion.

Carrying a weapon on a sling (over the shoulder) is about as non threatening as someone can get while carrying a rifle. It's the same thing as someone wearing a pistol in a holster. The same as the cops you all trust so very much, despite them killing more people in a year than legally owned assaults rifles do in the hands of civilians.

I see someone carrying an AR-15 in public, over their shoulder, I wouldn't hesitate to go up and talk to them. I see someone carrying it in their hands (which is brandishing, i.e. carrying it in a manner that they are ready to shoot), I'm ducking for cover and reaching for my .45 in my holster.

Grow up, learn the law, and learn not to be terrified of everything as the media and government would have you be.That's the point he's making, the only people acting ridiculously here, are the people reacting solely out of fear, fear of nothing.

I think it's understandable to be scared because having seen a man walk into an airport with a deadly weapon, especially if you have kids with you. I understand where you're coming from on how we shouldn't be scared of everything but for some people it isn't something you see everyday, I didn't even know it was legal to own one. And at no point in time am I going to be calm when a man decides to walk into an airport with an ar 15. I trust no one and would probably do my best to stay away from him, I don't know what his thoughts/intentions are. If it was a handgun or similar it wouldn't be too bad, since I see people with those sometimes anyways, but an ar 15... there isn't a need to carry that thing into an airport other than to try and look like a badass or similar

I thought it was illegal to carry a gun on government property/facilities

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Eh, I mean if I had some intricate plan as a terrorist and I stumbled across this dude on my way in, I'd probably think to take him out then quickly continue with what ever plan I had before anyone found out he was dead.

You'd become a dead terrorist pretty quick. Someone carrying a gun is likely well aware of whats going on around them. Unless your a real life ninja and magically sneak up on him in a wide open parking lot g I doubt you'd even get close. Not to mention no one seeing you take out the guy with an AR that everyone has there attention on in the first place.