seasonic PSU with LED fans & Titanium efficiency PSU

ahhming

Seasonic_7_w_600.jpg
Seasonic_1_w_600.jpg
Seasonic's Lighting Cube PSU line 750 W and 850 W, are being showcased at the company's booth. These units feature a LED fan and 80 Plus Gold efficiency.
Users are able to switch between five different fan speed modes with a push of a button and at the same time change the LED lighting, which is different for each cooling stage.

Seasonic Titanium
Seasonic_5_w_600.jpg
Seasonic_6_w_600.jpg

Seasonic first 80 Plus Titanium efficiency PSU with 850 W capacity and up to 94 percent efficiency at typical load with 115V input..

Source:
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/seasonic-titanium-psu-lightning-cube,29267.html#xtor=RSS-181

What is the point of LED PSUs, when the fan is facing downwards 99% of the time?

Under-glow lol

What is the point of LED PSUs, when the fan is facing downwards 99% of the time?

6131d1326932577-underglow-contraversy-mo

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Under-glow lol

Yeah, because I need even more LEDs blinding me from my PC :D but to each his own I guess...

Not new... Old Corsair GS800.... You could change it between 3 colors. 

Just add LEDs to every PC component. LED power cables, LED HDD, LED radiator, LED pump, LED this and that. They will sell..because they cannot come up with idea how to improve their products. :ph34r:

Just add LEDs to every component of PC. LED power cables, LED HDD, LED radiator, LED pump, LED this and that. They will sell..because they cannot come up with idea how to improve their products. :ph34r:

Don't give razer any ideas now....

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more LED"

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Just add LEDs to every component of PC. LED power cables, LED HDD, LED radiator, LED pump, LED this and that. They will sell..because they cannot come up with idea how to improve their products. :ph34r:

I like to keep it simple - LED on CPU cooler and a LED strip in the case for show, adjustable brightness :)

tmdrSa9.jpg

Now we just need SSD/HDD that has leds.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

I'm sure that more then 1% of people with decent PSUs have them facing up due to the PC being on carpet or not having a bottom filter (or one that's easily accessible) 

"Rawr XD"

That is so ugly, wtf Seasonic?! Ill stick with the clean titanium model thanks.

And that's how you do a PSU with LEDs...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I wish it wasn't actively cooled, I've owned several seasonic platinum units, and when the fan kicks on, they're louder than they need to be, far from silent as they like to advertise.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

Don't give razer any ideas now....

RGB headsets!

RGB gaming chairs!

RGB backpacks!

need I say this again .. why!?

what's next? condoms with LEDs  :ph34r: