New Noctua 120mm, 140mm, 120mm slim, and 200mm fans

Aibohphobia

These fans are the next generation in the A-series and follow the P12 fans on. What airflow and static pressure is concerned they are positioned between S12A and F12 to generate an optimal mix between both properties. That would make them particularly suitable for heatsinks and radiators, and less as case fans. The 120mm version is almost ready, but the 140mm version must be some tinkering. One of the most difficult problems is the high precision which is necessary to realize the small space of only 0.5 mm between the blades and the casing of the fan. By thermal expansion would then be able to run the blades against the housing when not accurate enough produced.

http://tweakers.net/reviews/4045/2/noctua-op-computex-stille-prototypen-en-bekende-modellen-heatsinks-en-ventilators.html

7qYov5bh.jpg

120mm. Gentle Typhoon competitor? Hope it performs well because the bearing noise on the GTs prevent me from using them.

u6Xvdv3h.jpg

140mm prototype

XLBXAGNh.jpg

120mm slim. Looks like the design has changed since the prototype from Computex 2014: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=news_list&news_id=94

jbnCMhch.jpg

200mm

Finally been waiting for a 200MM.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I see. Noctua's getting closer to Gentle Typhoon designs. Should be even more highly performing at the same noise now.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Hey Noctua, here let me help you:

Screen_shot_2015_06_02_at_1_13_43_PM.png

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I'm convinced at this point that they just like making ugly fans.

That color scheme is basically iconic now. It's not going away, especially since the space grey redux line didn't really sell.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I'm convinced at this point that they just like making ugly fans.

I think the deal is its like 'Our fans look like shit but people are still willing to use them because of how good they are'.

I will be buying a couple of these fans for sure with my new case.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm interested in how the thin 120s perform.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

YES! 200MM NOCTUA!

I don't have a use for one yet, but I probably will and it'll probably be awesome.

I've been planning on getting two 180mm fans on the front of my G5 for intake...

Might just get these instead

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Seriously, has no one else noticed the blade design is EXACTLY that of the Scythe/Nidec Servo "Gentle Typhoon" (plus the turbulence channels that are Noctua's thing)? It even has the same air current slots on the back of the servo.

http://www.scythe-eu.com/uploads/tx_cfamooflow/GentleTyphoon-ViewFront_01.jpg

Now if only they had a 230mm fan.

??? What sort of case uses a 230mm fan?

Am I the only one who thinks people ripping off gentle typhoon design?

Only if Noctua makes PPC black versions of these fans. Why, why poo brown , why?

Anyone has tutorial to paint a Noctua fan? :lol:

I hope that at least the 120mm one get released soon. VERY soon.

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

Am I the only one who thinks people ripping off gentle typhoon design?

I see. Noctua's getting closer to Gentle Typhoon designs. Should be even more highly performing at the same noise now.

Seriously, has no one else noticed the blade design is EXACTLY that of the Scythe/Nidec Servo "Gentle Typhoon" (plus the turbulence channels that are Noctua's thing)? It even has the same air current slots on the back of the servo.

http://www.scythe-eu.com/uploads/tx_cfamooflow/GentleTyphoon-ViewFront_01.jpg

No...

??? What sort of case uses a 230mm fan?

BlackHawk Ultra, for example. It has enough room for a single 360mm fan, if it even exists.

To be fair, that case in general is just absurd! 

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.