[Dell] 27-inch UltraSharp 1440p IPS Monitor $550 + $150 bonus gift card

Dealzon

Not only does Dell Small Business have this 1440p UltraSharp monitor for $550 (about $10 cheaper than you'll find elsewhere) but there's a bonus $150 gift card they're throwing in this week.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

What's so great about this monitor that it's worth so much? a 4k monitor is about the same price.

Ultrasharp monitors have -extremely- good factory calibration and often, as with my own experience; no dead pixels.  Ultrasharps are incredible, but you pay a premium for the pre-done calibration.  

What's so great about this monitor that it's worth so much? a 4k monitor is about the same price.

This is a 60z IPS 1440p panel- one of the best ones out there for the price and has got incredible colour accuracy. 

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

This is a 60z IPS 1440p panel- one of the best ones out there for the price and has got incredible colour accuracy.

There are a lot of 1440p ips monitors for cheaper. I even got a p2415q for $300

But my e-peen demands 2ms. 

Even though i haven't the slightest idea what it really means. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Really want one for LAN parties(U2313HM currently), but I'm gonna wait till it goes for $400 CDN I think. Still 600 clams on the Canadian Dell :(. Mind you, for the amount I would actually use it(pretty much just at LAN parties) I could probably get away with a cheaper faster not quite as nice panel, couldn't I..

I do believe, that is a little overpriced. 

You can get BenQ monitors worth about $250-$500. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: Asrock AB350 Pro4 | Ram: G.Skill Trident Z (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Storage: Intel 545s Series 256GB M.2 (SATA) SSD/Western Digital WD Blue 1TB/Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition | Case: NZXT S340 Black Case | PSU: Corsair HX750 | Operating System: Windows 11 Pro | Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini White MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Headphones: Astro A50 Gen 2 | Mic: Rode NT-USB | IEMS: KZ ZSN Pro X

I do believe, that is a little overpriced. 

You can get BenQ monitors worth about $250-$500. 

Until you use an Ultrasharp as a daily driver, then use any other panel out there after it. Every time I think I want to get any other panel, I look at a few and think, wow, these aren't even half as good as my Ultrasharp is. Granted, I have not seen some of the LG stuff(LG makes the Ultrasharp panels anyway) in person yet.

Until you use an Ultrasharp as a daily driver, then use any other panel out there after it. Every time I think I want to get any other panel, I look at a few and think, wow, these aren't even half as good as my Ultrasharp is. Granted, I have not seen some of the LG stuff(LG makes the Ultrasharp panels anyway) in person yet.

This.

Ultrasharp monitors are incredibly good value for professional grade monitors, but are total overkill for all dem fps type of people. You really won't see the benefits of them until you're using them for 10+ hours a day for years, without issue or degradation. They aren't the best monitors for gaming, but many people do more than just game with their computers.

But my e-peen demands 2ms.

Even though i haven't the slightest idea what it really means.

A whole lot of nothing. :)

Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't really know what they're talking about and should be directed to the stickied thread at the top of the display section.

(unless you don't know what it is at all. In that case, it's the time it takes a pixel to change from one color to another, which is less important than it sounds and far less important than people make it out to be)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I'm using two older Dell Ultrasharp panels (U2711). And the only complaints I have about mine are that they generate a bit of heat while in use.

But Dell panels in general are known for having some of the best monitor stands on the market. And their Ultrasharp line comes color-calibrated out of the box, not to mention that many Dell panels have build-in USB hubs, some even card readers.

as a owner of the 25" version I can safely say worth every god dam penny! 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

as a owner of the 25" version I can safely say worth every god dam penny! 

25" > 27" version :)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1