You guyz are awesome!

nanowatt

I am so happy to be a member of this forum i really found out many great things reading through articles made by each one of you but i also got a lot of help.I really like to see people out there that likes to help regardless of anything and because of that i really want to ask you something.What do you think about this forum and the community itself?Does it need any kind of improvement?What would you like to see new here in future?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

In the future I hope it maintains how it is now, only bigger and with less kitchens.

precisely.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Your profile pic is terrifying. Just sayin' :D

You sir just made my day :))

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

In the future I hope it maintains how it is now, only bigger and with less kitchens.

What if I need to buy a kitchen and all my local kitchen shops close? :O

I demand more kitchens and singles in my area!

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

need more group gaming events.

also i would like "FAQ" for each and every subforum, because some questions get asked on daily basis. and some people dont care to use google for simple questions.

Love this forum with no doubt.. Dudes here answering my questions within 10 minutes which is super fast regardless many people now are just ignoring some minor questions.

There are something that I personally want it to be changed, probably just for the aesthetics because this forum is already well done and I don't see something that needed to improve that much.

im just hoping linus or slick or who ever doesnt do anything stupid and mess up everything 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler