How Many Quests/Side Quests Are There In The Witcher 3?

armycombatvet7

I can't find the number anywhere. It seems like this game never ends lol. I am in love with it tho. Now why can't Ubisoft do this? I mean shit, there is alot more detail in the Witcher 3 and alot more going on than in the Assassin's Creed series. Unity was just awful. Cmon Ubisoft

Ubisoft is filled with Copy and Paste quest that gives no insight to the world , its all about collectibles, Chest that take Real money or Bullshit to open and 'strongholds' to clear out. I forgot , pointless side activities that are really boring.

Witcher 3 probably has the most amount of detailed sidequest I've seen in a game. No Idea how many though.

I can't find the number anywhere. It seems like this game never ends lol. I am in love with it tho. Now why can't Ubisoft do this? I mean shit, there is alot more detail in the Witcher 3 and alot more going on than in the Assassin's Creed series. Unity was just awful. Cmon Ubisoft

I'd count them all for you but the guide book is thick... So expect at least 300+

I'll se what the last pages have to say.

I'd count them all for you but the guide book is thick... So expect at least 300+

I'll se what the last pages have to say.

There are no progression stats or numbers to see how much of the game I have completed other than how long I've played. And its been well over 2 days now.

im currently about 60 hours in and im only lvl 12 atm, doing mainly side quests, main quest is finding siri and more i wont tell :P

I did noticed if you do the sidequests and explore alot you get massively geared. and get diagrams lvl 20+ really fast

and storywise one of the best i have ever played

Let's agree to disagree

There are no progression stats or numbers to see how much of the game I have completed other than how long I've played. And its been well over 2 days now.

ok here is some information.

Secondary Quests: 146

Total number of 268 Quests

and for fun, there are 199 Gwen cards to collect :D

Anything else you wish to know while i have this book of over 500 pages of stuff open? :D

ok here is some information.

Secondary Quests: 146

Total number of 268 Quests

and for fun, there are 199 Gwen cards to collect :D

Anything else you wish to know while i have this book of over 500 pages of stuff open? :D

Well so much for collecting every Gwent card then, fuck. Oh ok thats not too bad then. I just need to beat these stupid Gwent players with monster decks. These people are just destroying me

Well so much for collecting every Gwent card then, fuck. Oh ok thats not too bad then. I just need to beat these stupid Gwent players with monster decks. These people are just destroying me

Eh, i just use the Nordling with Siegemaster Foltest leader card. works wonders so far!

Idk how many but I spent a good 15 hours so far on this game and still haven't bothered to find ciri. Or the Barron's family. So many ? To explore and side missions I way over leveled past the story. And when I open my map I see new contracts and ! All the time. It's a never ending paradise of fun and discovery. I just wish there were more random encounters and caves filled with loot and monsters.

Z77A-G43 LGA 1155, Intel I5 3450s, Radeon R9 290 (non-X), Cooler Master V750 Gold (750W) PSU, 2x4GB Ripjaws X 1866 MHz, 1x4 Crucial 1866 MHz, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, Thor V2 Full-tower Case, Acer 1920x1080 Monitor

Idk how many but I spent a good 15 hours so far on this game and still haven't bothered to find ciri. Or the Barron's family. So many ? To explore and side missions I way over leveled past the story. And when I open my map I see new contracts and ! All the time. It's a never ending paradise of fun and discovery. I just wish there were more random encounters and caves filled with loot and monsters.

Yea I'm with you on that one. This game is soo pretty now. Ubisoft needs to let this developer reboot the Assassin's Creed franchise and use this game engine, its very very very well done :)885604_10206404596732100_760698388678266

oh man now i really want to finish witcher 2 and buy witcher 3 and play it only problem #shittygpu also im pretty picky about fps i can never play 30 >.<