If you could display one thing fact about someone?

brownninja97

So you can display one fact about people above their heads.

Any fact but it will appear above everyone's heads For example I would have the current gpu or apu that the people are using above their heads, if nothing is above their heads' then run.

If you dont understand doing my example;

tim has a radeon 5770 above his head

slick as a FX 5800 ultra above his head

Linus has a Gtx 590 above her head.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What a person is really thinking at the time about you. Especially around women this would be most useful.

What a person is really thinking at the time about you. Especially around women this would be most useful.

Have you seen What Women Want with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt?

Speak The English. Me No Understand Language Yours.

BLAOW!!!!

That would be awesome! I cant figure out girls.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

So you can display anything but this fact appears above everyone and everything.

For example I would have the current gpu or apu that the people are using above their heads, if nothing is above their heads' then run.

Sourcefed  :D

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I wish I could see what people are thinking.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I don't know why but I don't really understand lol

Speak The English. Me No Understand Language Yours.

I just edited it, i have no idea what the hell i wrote before, i normally proof check but im in a different world, i hope it makes more sense now to you guys.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nope pain killer already san, was listening to their very early podcasts, one of the guys said that he wanted to see how many cows the people had fu**ed and well everyone and their mothers sh** themselves laughing.

Listen if you care.

I wish I could see what people are thinking.

It has to be more direct, a direct question which has a certain answer instead of one that is refreshing every millisecond, the mind can think of seven things at once apparently(bs my dreams are way more dynamic, i simulate 100zombies in my dreams octo core brain ftw). Anyways back on topic it would be hell for you in a area with hundreds of people.

Listen if you care.

Damn those <p> things, they bug me so much.

Listen if you care.

SO the line would be she wants the d or friendzoned.

Listen if you care.

I would display how hard it would be to get them to have sex with me. It would make a lot of things easier.

It has to be more direct, a direct question which has a certain answer instead of one that is refreshing every millisecond, the mind can think of seven things at once apparently(bs my dreams are way more dynamic, i simulate 100zombies in my dreams octo core brain ftw). Anyways back on topic it would be hell for you in a area with hundreds of people.

No I would want it to where I could just display one persons thoughts. And just the main topic/thing there are thinking about.

I would display how hard it would be to get them to have sex with me. It would make a lot of things easier.

i would be able to look at guys with a straight face especially linus and slick on youtube.

Listen if you care.

No I would want it to where I could just display one persons thoughts. And just the main topic/thing there are thinking about.

Its not one person, you have to deal with what you pic with everyone, that is catch to this which makes it so that this so called gift isnt always a gift. It could turn into a curse.

Listen if you care.

Its not one person, you have to deal with what you pic with everyone, that is catch to this which makes it so that this so called gift isnt always a gift. It could turn into a curse.

O ok lets see. I would want there emotional status displayed. It would conversations so much easier.

O ok lets see. I would want there emotional status displayed. It would conversations so much easier.

Thats good, i wonder if there would be big red caps for period. Then you know to run and lock your door and buy another one for good measure. The first time i asked out a girl she was on her time of the month and holy hell she went crazy, a day later she said sorry and then yes, i was scared so i was like hell no you crazy. Well shit happens.

Listen if you care.

Linus has a Gtx 590 above her head.

Her?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Her?

Small hands, sucking up to the fractal guy and worst of all trying to fire slick to get a reaction. WE KNOW THE TRUTH LINUS.

Listen if you care.

Thats good, i wonder if there would be big red caps for period. Then you know to run and lock your door and buy another one for good measure. The first time i asked out a girl she was on her time of the month and holy hell she went crazy, a day later she said sorry and then yes, i was scared so i was like hell no you crazy. Well shit happens.

Nice.

Nickleback and i'm sure something else before that.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I'd like it if it showed their sexual orientation. It'd make life much easier. :P

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990