Corsair Air 540 high airflow case

HazeBox
Go to solution Solved by Damikiller37,

I built a system for my friend in that case and I must say that it is a fantastic case in every aspect. I think that it looks really nice despite the unconventional shape. You have an abnormal amount of space to do cable management and your hardware, the compartment that holds your main hardware is spacious, very air flow friendly and can be managed to look super clean. All of this makes it very pleasing to build in. I would recommend it for sure.

Does anyone have the corsair 540 Airflow case. Do you like it? I kind of want to buy it  

Does anyone have the corsair 540 Airflow case. Do you like it? I kind of want to buy it  

I have it and absolutely love it, if you want a picture let me know :)

OAS || AAS || LLS

I have it and absolutely love it, if you want a picture let me know :)

How is the cable management/Size?

Dont have it but it is an open air case and can create a lot of dust. Good Idea to maybe mod some dust filters on. While we are talking about modding, go for it. This case is awesome for Modding 

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

How is the cable management/Size?

Size is pretty workable, I downsized from a haf x 942 so to me it is a smaller case, cable management for the window side is fantastic, the covered side is a bit of a mess for me, but that is because I didn't put near the effort cause no one will see it except for me :)

OAS || AAS || LLS

Size is pretty workable, I downsized from a haf x 942 so to me it is a smaller case, cable management for the window side is fantastic, the covered side is a bit of a mess for me, but that is because I didn't put near the effort cause no one will see it except for me :)

Ya I am really looking to buy this case. I will also be down sizing from my Nzxt 4400 

I built a system for my friend in that case and I must say that it is a fantastic case in every aspect. I think that it looks really nice despite the unconventional shape. You have an abnormal amount of space to do cable management and your hardware, the compartment that holds your main hardware is spacious, very air flow friendly and can be managed to look super clean. All of this makes it very pleasing to build in. I would recommend it for sure.

I have this case too and its a great one to build in BUT, if you have pets be prepared to weekly dust it out

Let's agree to disagree

It's a great case. The HDD storage space isn't all that great, but that doesn't really matter if you're just making a gaming build.

I'd advise a better air filter than the one that comes with it. Doesn't really filter all that much.

Edit: also, the plexiglass side panel is a bit fragile, mine is quite scratched up from trying to clean it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Dust filters on the intakes would be a positive thing, yes. Also when I get around to putting dust filters on it I'll rethink the fans too so that the pressure is positive.

Otherwise an awesome case. It's much smaller than what I was using before (an original Cosmos). Cable management is easy, the back compartement has PSU, drives and a tonne of cables. It is also surprisingly versitile with quite a lot of radiator space and fits and e-ATX motherboard.

Yeah it only fits two 3.5" HDDs, but it has an additional five 2.5" drive mounts.